Guide Disappeared today

ryanfinger

warrencalvert

yes, working now, thanks for the quick fix.

I do like being able to scroll through the days now so welcome this feature.  I do agree though that it is a bit laggy and is difficult to see which program is currently selected/highlighted.

One other issue I have is that it keeps jumping back to the current day/time when I'm browsing future days.  Is anyone else having this issue?

ryanfinger

yes, working now, thanks for the quick fix.

I do like being able to scroll through the days now so welcome this feature.  I do agree though that it is a bit laggy and is difficult to see which program is currently selected/highlighted.

One other issue I have is that it keeps jumping back to the current day/time when I'm browsing future days.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes, same issue with jumping back.

ryanfinger

Luke, this new guide is a huge step back. It's glitchy and has considerable lag. There is also a bug in that during the 1/2 hour blocks (1:30, 2:30, 3:30, etc) the guide starts at the next hour (2:00, 3:00, 4:00, etc). Take a look at the video.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mjTwmfNVSpLWnQdC6

• Like 1

warrencalvert

Agree.  I'm very pleased to see the continuous scrolling but with the current bugs the guide is unusable at the moment.  Hope you manage to fix it soon.

• Like 1

ryanfinger

Any news? Guide is still terrible. Can we get the old guide back? The old one wasn't perfect but at least it was functional.

Also, two of my Emby theater installs (lessor used TVs) still have the old guide.

• 1 month later...
warrencalvert

Hi Luke

Its been a while now, any updates on when these guide bugs will be fixed? 

Its really frustrating trying to use the guide with these issues.

thanks,

On 6/12/2020 at 11:30 AM, warrencalvert said:

Hi Luke

Its been a while now, any updates on when these guide bugs will be fixed? 

Its really frustrating trying to use the guide with these issues.

thanks,

How does it compare now?

warrencalvert

Its still the same.  The biggest issue is that when colour coded backgrounds is enabled you cant see which program is currently selected.