Refreshing all movies that are part of a collection

steve1977

steve1977

I currently have the choice between manual refresh of an individual movie or the refresh of the full movie collection.

I would like to see the feature to allow me manual refresh of all movies that are part of a collection.

Thanks in advance!!!

porkbone

Hey Steve1977, if you are using Auto Box Sets, go to Plugins in the web gui dashboard and click on Auto Box Sets. You will see a bar to click on to Refresh Box Sets.  I don't see it initiate a full scan when I have used it, so maybe this is what you are looking for.  :)

steve1977

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, this feature does not do what I am looking for.

1) Autobox-plugin allows to refresh the "collection" (i.e., it checks whether anything has changed and adds it back to collections)

2) What I am looking for is a way to refresh the movie information that is part of a collection (which I can currently only do manually movie by movie)

Edit the collection metadata and refresh from there.  That should also refresh children (I think).

steve1977

Edit the collection metadata and refresh from there.  That should also refresh children (I think).

That's what I had hoped, but it does not. Would be great if this could be implemented!

• 2 years later...
blade005

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, this feature does not do what I am looking for.

1) Autobox-plugin allows to refresh the "collection" (i.e., it checks whether anything has changed and adds it back to collections)

2) What I am looking for is a way to refresh the movie information that is part of a collection (which I can currently only do manually movie by movie)

@@steve1977

Have you tried using the multi-select option (Long left mouse click) in WebUI to select all movies in the collection and then use the 3-Dot pull down menu in upper right corner to REFRESH? Would save a little time from having to go through the clicks necessary to REFRESH each individual movie in the collection.