Upgrading to 4.4.2.0 dropped my premiere status

gottafixthat
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

gottafixthat

So I was just doing some maintenance and upgraded my Emby server from version 4.4.1.0 to 4.4.2.0 and now I have this great big "Get Emby Premiere" button in the upper right of the web pages and another on my Live TV area.

I removed my key, saved it and it told me that it successfully removed my key.  Re-pasted it from my email, and still nothing.

Is this a problem with my key or with this version, and can I safely drop back down to 4.4.1.0?  This is running on Linux, in case it matters.

I tried downgrading to 4.4.1.0 right after I sent this, and my Premiere status is still not showing even though it says it updates my key successfully.

Edited by gottafixthat

Hi.  More than likely, the version change has caused some firewall rules to need attention.

gottafixthat

Hi.  More than likely, the version change has caused some firewall rules to need attention.

Not likely.

I run a pretty basic setup at home.  I'll try rebooting my router (a Linksys WRT1900ACS), but I really don't have anything special configured on it -- no port forwarding/vlans/game settings or anything like that.  Just basic NAT routing.

gottafixthat

Not likely.

I run a pretty basic setup at home.  I'll try rebooting my router (a Linksys WRT1900ACS), but I really don't have anything special configured on it -- no port forwarding/vlans/game settings or anything like that.  Just basic NAT routing.

Rebooting my router did not change anything.

What's interesting, though, is that there is no indication that my Emby Premiere subscription isn't available on the Android TV app on my Shield.  I was able to see the TV guide, watch live TV, play recordings, etc.

It's only the web interface that's giving me the notices.

gottafixthat

Yup.  That was it.  Privacy Badger was killing it on the web interface.

I thought I was losing my mind since all the apps showed that my Premiere subscription was good, but the web interface wasn't.

I'm glad it was an easy fix.  Thanks.