Emby SSH Access Setup

wkellyo
Go to solution Solved by makarai,

wkellyo

I'm running FreeNAS-11.3-U1 and Emby Plugin 4.2.1.0_1   I have a need to access Emby via SSH but have not been successful. I've looked through the Plugin setup and the jail setup but am missing where to setup SSH. I've Googled and only find a couple hits which so far haven't helped. Would someone please point me in the right direction. If you need more info let me know and I'll gladly supply it. 

wkellyo

What I'm attempting to do is the same as this gentleman in this topic: 77633  The one answer given is no help and google simply doesn't find much else about setting up SSH into the Emby Jail. My login testing is done by using Putty. I swear at one time (Updates) I had emby setup where I could SSH int the Jail but it may have been before I rebuilt emby to use the newer style iocage jails. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly

makarai

I'm running FreeNAS-11.3-U1 and Emby Plugin 4.2.1.0_1   I have a need to access Emby via SSH but have not been successful. I've looked through the Plugin setup and the jail setup but am missing where to setup SSH. I've Googled and only find a couple hits which so far haven't helped. Would someone please point me in the right direction. If you need more info let me know and I'll gladly supply it. 

Since you are already on 11.3 you could give the community emby plugin a trial. (its a newer version and also easy upgrade-able)