Collections: Bad MB Auto Set Creation

Tanamur
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

Tanamur

Hi All -

I have a Collection/Box Set being generated over and over that does not exist in TMDB and I would like it to stop.

I have deleted it using Metadata Manager. I have deleted it manually. I keeps being regenerated and appears with no metadata artwork and a red triangle warning. 

None of the three movies in the collection are in any collections according to TMDB. They all three do have Wes Anderson in common.

MB Auto Set [tmdbid=256533]

Rushmore (1998)

The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) 

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

Any ideas?

Thanks, Tanamur

• Solution
CBers

Do the movies still have the TMDB collection ID set?

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Hi All -

I have a Collection/Box Set being generated over and over that does not exist in TMDB and I would like it to stop.

I have deleted it using Metadata Manager. I have deleted it manually. I keeps being regenerated and appears with no metadata artwork and a red triangle warning. 

None of the three movies in the collection are in any collections according to TMDB. They all three do have Wes Anderson in common.

MB Auto Set [tmdbid=256533]

Rushmore (1998)

The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) 

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

Any ideas?

Thanks, Tanamur

@@ebr any ideas

I had it with a Simon Pegg load of movies where it randomly created the collection, i just deleted the folder and all was fine.

Tanamur

Do the movies still have the TMDB collection ID set?

Hi @@CBers - That was the problem! The 3 x movies still had a non-existent collection ID set. Cleared it in all three, rescanned library and refreshed collection plugin. All better now ;)

Many thanks, Tanamur

• Like 2

Tanamur

@@ebr any ideas

I had it with a Simon Pegg load of movies where it randomly created the collection, i just deleted the folder and all was fine.

Thanks @@Cheesegeezer - CBers suggestion to check the collection ID in the individual movies was the key. 

Cheers, Tanamur

• Like 1