Links in the homescreen

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Happy2Play
53 minutes ago, Floflobel said:

<div class="Personal-Links" style="top:120px;text-align:center;position:relative;">

to

<div class="Personal-Links" style="top:100px;text-align:center;position:relative;">

I just understood the problem but I don't know why it happens. You need to change the "top" of the "Personal-Links" class from 120px to 100px. This will bring up the links that are hidden by :

<h2 class="sectionTitle sectionTitle-cards padded-left">Mes Médias</h2>

Not sure why you had this issue but it could be a resolution thing, it is do to Personal-Links being behind the "sectionTitleContainer sectionTitleContainer-cards" for My Media as I just reproduced by increasing "top".  But adding "z-index: 1" to "Personal-Links" resolve the issue also as it will but the links above the container instead of behind.

You can see it here on how the container does not effect me, as the links are above the container.

image.thumb.png.8f49881dcd109d73098853ee2aeafade.png

adjusted as you can see here links are visible but unclickable unless I use z-index (shown disabled in images).

image.thumb.png.255179758f009bec9e1c48d6a2756433.png

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Thanks 1

Swastikdan
On 24/04/2020 at 11:25, Happy2Play said:

div class="view flex flex-direction-column withTabs">

<div class="tabContent flex flex-grow" data-index="0" style="overflow: hidden;">

<div is="emby-scroller" data-horizontal="false" data-centerfocus="true" data-navcommands="card" data-forcescrollbar="true" class="scrollFrameY flex flex-direction-column flex-grow focuscontainer-down" data-bindheader="true">

<div class="Personal-Links" style="top:120px;text-align:center;position:relative;">

<a is="emby-linkbutton" class="button-link" href="https://emby.media" target="_blank" style="margin: 0 .7em;">Emby</a>
                <a is="emby-linkbutton" class="button-link" href="https://emby.media/community" target="_blank" style="margin: 0 .7em;">${LinkCommunity}</a>
                <a is="emby-linkbutton" class="button-link" href="https://github.com/MediaBrowser" target="_blank" style="margin: 0 .7em;">${LinkGithub}</a>
                <a is="emby-linkbutton" class="button-link swaggerLink" target="_blank" href="#" style="margin: 0 .7em;">${LinkApi}</a>

</div>

<div class="scrollSlider flex-grow padded-top-page sections">
            </div>
            <div class="padded-bottom-page"></div>
        </div>

</div>
    <div class="tabContent flex flex-grow" data-index="1" style="overflow: hidden;">
		<div is="emby-scroller" data-horizontal="false" data-centerfocus="true" data-navcommands="card" data-forcescrollbar="true" class="scrollFrameY flex flex-direction-column flex-grow focuscontainer-down" data-bindheader="true">

<div class="scrollSlider flex-grow padded-top-page sections">
            </div>
            <div class="padded-bottom-page"></div>
        </div>
    </div>

</div>

good