HD HomeRun Quator ATSC 3.0 Kickstarter

Sammy

Sammy
mediacowboy

So we can Kickstart another tuner but they still can't deliver on a 6 tuner cable card device that has been promised since 2015?

I get things happen but wow.

• Like 1

Sammy

I think CableTV is going by the wayside over the next few years so they're not going that direction. With Streaming Services then ATSC 3.0, Cable is going to have a real hard time keeping up.

Sidenote:

@@ebr @@Luke This is why we need the ability to sign in with TV Anywhere Creds like in Channels DVR, even if that means a monthly fee because Emby has to pay for the rights to do it. It can be something in addition to Premiere because it wasn't thought of when Premiere was first created. I'd pay it if reasonable.

Edited by Sammy
  • Like 2

clarkss12
jachin99

it looks like they have already made twice their goal.  OTA tuners don't have the pain of going through the cable labs cert process so I can see where this could be different than the prime.  Honestly cable TV sucks anyway.  I always end up finding something on netflix.  Come to think of it if you want one of these you better make a pledge soon because who knows how quickly they will be able to produce them.  

Edited by jachin99

BAlGaInTl

I love my HDHomeRun, and have been using SD products for years.

Sadly though, it's going to be a while before my market gets ATSC 3.0, so there is really no need for me to back.  Especially since it's already at 4x it's goal.  I don't need a commemorative coin.

LOL