Place volume control for theme videos in settings

TroyBennett

TroyBennett

I'm using MediaBrowser Theater and usually i find the volume on theme videos to be too loud, however I don't want to adjust the volume down and then adjust it back up when the movie starts.  It would be nice to have a setting that controls the volume of theme videos in the settings  so that if I wan't it turned down i can adjust it, and if I like the volume as it is then i can leave that alone. This setting would only affect theme videos and nothing else.

Cheesegeezer

I'm using MediaBrowser Theater and usually i find the volume on theme videos to be too loud, however I don't want to adjust the volume down and then adjust it back up when the movie starts.  It would be nice to have a setting that controls the volume of theme videos in the settings  so that if I wan't it turned down i can adjust it, and if I like the volume as it is then i can leave that alone. This setting would only affect theme videos and nothing else.

Its the actual theme video download plugin where you can set the volume on new downloads.

TroyBennett

I see, I am using the video theme's from my bluray's when i rip them...If anyone know how to decrease the volume on these video theme's when i rip them or after they're ripped please let me know.  I'm using MakeMkv.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

I see, I am using the video theme's from my bluray's when i rip them...If anyone know how to decrease the volume on these video theme's when i rip them or after they're ripped please let me know.  I'm using MakeMkv.

Thanks

Do you have them theme video plugin installed and the contributors network enabed? If so, your menus will be uploaded, then you could just delete them and get the plugin to redownload them and automatically normalise the volume for you.

I realise its not a perfect solution for you but it does a good job of taking care of the normalisation process for you. :-)