Regular crashes on FreeNAS jail

embyben

embyben

Hi have a lifetime premium subscription to Emby and i love the app. It's brilliant. 

However i am experiencing regular crashes and i'd like to work out what the issue is. 

The app stops working and i need to restart the freenas jail for it to work again.

My server log is attached. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

My serverlog is attached.

embyserver.txt

Edited by embyben

Hi, can you try disabling the real-time monitor for each of your libraries, then restart the server and see if that helps? Thanks.

nicoflex

I have a premium subscription, and I have the same problem, is there any solution, neither does the trailers work on ios

I have a premium subscription, and I have the same problem, is there any solution, neither does the trailers work on ios

@@nicoflex

Hi there, we're happy to help. Please see how to report a problem. Thanks.

I am experiencing the same issue. If I do a library scan my FreeNAS crashes....extremely frustrating. @@Luke

Hi there, please attach an emby server log from when this happened. thanks.

MRobi

A few weeks back I had a series of random crashes as well. Nothing I'd call regular or frequent. Just 2 or 3 times the server was just down. Restarted FreeNAS and it's been stable since. Didn't think much of it.

Sunjay

I don’t know if this will help, but I was having the same issue. Emby would crash daily and I would have to restart the plugin. However recently I updated FreeNAS to FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1 and it hasn’t crashed yet. I will keep an eye to see if it does and will post my error log here if needed. If you haven’t done so already, try updating FreeNAS.

I don’t know if this will help, but I was having the same issue. Emby would crash daily and I would have to restart the plugin. However recently I updated FreeNAS to FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1 and it hasn’t crashed yet. I will keep an eye to see if it does and will post my error log here if needed. If you haven’t done so already, try updating FreeNAS.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback.