Abiltiy to switch users has disappeared?

TenaciousD

TenaciousD

Hey there,

So before the latest update, you could click on the users icon in-between the search and settings icon on the right hand side of the screen, in the top bar, to switch user profiles. You'd get a screen with a blurred background and your user profiles as squares you could click on to switch. This was useful since I had multiple profiles and could see what content had been viewed by individual users before deleting.

Since the latest update I can't find a way to do this. Clicking on the user icon on the top bar brings up the settings menu for some reason. Even hovering over it, it says settings. So now the two buttons do the same thing basically.

Unless the ability to switch profiles was moved to somewhere else, and I'm being dense, I'm not sure why this was removed.

Clicking on the users submenu on the left hand side, inside the settings menu doesn't give the option to actually switch users either.

I'm running on Debian but I assume this affects all versions of the app.

post-237857-0-84695900-1586997476_thumb.png

Edited by TenaciousD

Happy2Play

Unless this was from a specific client/app, I am unaware of any profile switching without physically login out.