How to improve the emby page in colors and names with CSS command?

zeus iot

zeus iot

Como melhorar a página do emby nas cores e nomes com comando CSS.
Tem outro meio de mudar a cara do emby e colocar o meu próprio login e interfaces com outro código ou é somente pelo CSS. ME DIRECIONA POR FAVOR.
POSSO COLOCAR TUDO QUE QUERO PELO CÓDIGO CSS NO EMBY sem travar ou deixá-lo ruim para ruim e sem cair o comando do código CSS. GRATO.
How to improve the emby page in colors and names with CSS command.
There is another way to change the face of the emby and put my own login and interfaces with another code or it is only through CSS. DIRECT ME PLEASE.
I CAN PUT EVERYTHING I WANT FOR THE CSS CODE IN EMBY without crashing or making it bad to bad and without dropping the CSS code command. THANKFUL.

@@Happy2Play, please move my posting to the web app css section. Thanks.

@@zeus iot

Happy2Play

Depends on what you want to do as everything is not possible with css alone.

zeus iot
Hello everyone, everything good.

Can I have a plugins from the company that work on the emby server. Because I want to use the emby for the store's cameras. How do I have a cloud target plugins from the company registered on the emby.

Att: Cristian Florencio.

I want to put the face of what I want a login photo. put security system and put a credit card interface in payment direction,

because I want to use emby to work in security system. Make the front of how to register the system with my company's

login and colors and models. Like or similar to a website's interface. Because I tried to put css by your command, 

but when you restart the command everything goes back to what was before standard. I want to change and put the interfaces

I like to show my security work. thankful

zeus iot

Depends on what you want to do as everything is not poss

I want to put the face of what I want a login photo. put security system and put a credit card interface in payment direction,
 because I want to use emby to work in security system. Make the front of how to register the system with my company's
 login and colors and models. Like or similar to a website's interface. Because I tried to put css by your command, 
but when you restart the command everything goes back to what was before standard. I want to change and put the interfaces
I like to show my security work. thankful