What current projects are you working on?

Jdiesel

pir8radio

Oh my

More importantly what is this device mounted to your wall?   lol is it an echo show? where is its rear end?

Edited by pir8radio

Sammy

More importantly what is this device mounted to your wall? lol is it an echo show? where is its rear end?

A fire tablet?

I use one mounted on the wall with an app called ImperiHome with Vera to run my home automation.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

3c8ab88b610c08da3d688021fe29134b.jpg

Edited by Sammy

mgworek

Last week I started doing some yard work.

Today I got the supplies to screen in part of my car port. Also have some of the wood needed to expand my shed under the car port. 

The left side of the car port is what is getting screened in for now. The back is the shed, going to expand it out almost at least a foot and put in french doors in the middle of it. Right now those are 2 sliding doors.

post-9074-0-84623800-1589303825_thumb.jpg

post-9074-0-40738600-1589303859_thumb.jpeg

post-9074-0-38440300-1589303873_thumb.jpeg

pir8radio

Last week I started doing some yard work.

Today I got the supplies to screen in part of my car port. Also have some of the wood needed to expand my shed under the car port. 

The left side of the car port is what is getting screened in for now. The back is the shed, going to expand it out almost at least a foot and put in french doors in the middle of it. Right now those are 2 sliding doors.

attachicon.gifIMG_1912.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_1930.jpeg

attachicon.gif61099335469__386734BA-0469-4021-8707-4892657A7B86.jpeg

lol  I have made a few of those wood runs in my nissan leaf!      when the woman has the truck  :lol:

• Like 1

mgworek

lol  I have made a few of those wood runs in my nissan leaf!      when the woman has the truck  :lol:

haha. Hey, have to make it work with what you have. My father in law has 2 trucks but they have been very careful with the virus since they are older and didn't want to ask to borrow one.

• 4 weeks later...
mgworek

Finally got working on one of my planned projects. Before and after shot. I need to paint then I can screen it in.

The before picture, both back posts weren't touch the ground. The corner post was warped and twisting around. The only thing support the roof was the warped post and the brace thing next to it that we installed when a hurricane came at us a couple of years ago. All secure and supported now.

post-9074-0-26754200-1591627838_thumb.jpeg

chef

More importantly what is this device mounted to your wall? lol is it an echo show? where is its rear end?

Echo show 5, LOL, with a mount genie mount, and a big hole in the wall.

My wife freaked out when I busted the hole in the wall. Then she was okay when I mounted the show all nice in the wall.

Edited by chef

mgworek

Holy Cow, and you still parked your Benz under it...  :P

haha I figured if the roof came down I would have a lot more problems to worry about then if I had a car or not.....

Jdiesel

Echo show 5, LOL, with a mount genie mount, and a big hole in the wall.

My wife freaked out when I busted the hole in the wall. Then she was okay when I mounted the show all nice in the wall.

Looks clean

I velcroed a cheap 10" Kobo tablet to the wall and re-purposed the wire from a telephone jack already there to power it. I'm running Fully Kiosk to display my Home Assistant dashboard. 

• Like 1