scrolling in live TV tab keeps jumping back to the top - PC - Edge

djones

djones

When using Edge to browse on the PC.....(Windows 10)...

Under Live TV, with Programs, Guide, & Recordings, using the mouse wheel, it will start going down the screen, then fast-jumps back to the top of the page.  The only tab (under LiveTV) it seems to scroll OK is with "channels".  The scrolling action in other library sections of Emby appear to be OK.

I can "grab" the vertical slider on the right side and drag the page down, and it will stay there, but click on any selection and it immediately jumps right back to the top.

This used to work fine.  Maybe related, I just replaced my video card with a MSI 2060 (Nvidia), but not sure it started precisely then.  Got all the latest drivers, etc.

Checked with IE, and that appears to work OK.  Haven't seen this effect on any other web-based page.

Thanks!

Don

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
djones

I have some new info on this persistent problem.

Still using the new "edge" browser, I have a USB flight controller "yoke" plugged into my PC, most all the time.  Had the occasion to unplug it to re-arrange things today.  Happened to notice the scrolling problem went away, and all was fine.

Plugged that controller back in, and immediately get the problem jumping back to the top re-appears when browsing the live guide page!  I don't know how this controller is managing to do that, but will experiment some more.

Thanks

Don

Logitech by any chance?

Your the 3rd person in 2 days with this type of problem.  Others were using Logitech so I'm wondering...

djones

This is a "Honeycomb" flight yoke.  www.flyhoneycomb.com

It is a bit higher-end for quality flight simulation hardware, and a relatively new product. Noticed that if the PC has the screen saver on, I can wake up the display by moving the yoke, same as I can do with the PC mouse to wake things up.

Thanks for the update on that.  It's weird that I'm seeing this now but never before.  Wonder if a MS driver updates on something?

Time will tell. :)