No response in guide

csadoian

csadoian

Hi,

I don't often use the web client, but today I went to use it and I noticed I cannot get any response when I am in the guide and try to select something.

As an example, running Google Chrome I start from Emby's home screen.  I choose guide, then I try to click on anything, and the only thing that happens is that the selected item is highlighted.  No response from Emby other than highlighting the item I clicked on.

In any other place in Emby this does not happen.  I can choose "Programs" at the top and find the channel I want and click on it and it either plays or goes to the description screen (depending on where I click).

My server version is 4.4.2.0. 

If no one else is seeing this I can provide a server log if that will help.

Chuck

Hi,

I don't often use the web client, but today I went to use it and I noticed I cannot get any response when I am in the guide and try to select something.

As an example, running Google Chrome I start from Emby's home screen.  I choose guide, then I try to click on anything, and the only thing that happens is that the selected item is highlighted.  No response from Emby other than highlighting the item I clicked on.

In any other place in Emby this does not happen.  I can choose "Programs" at the top and find the channel I want and click on it and it either plays or goes to the description screen (depending on where I click).

My server version is 4.4.2.0. 

If no one else is seeing this I can provide a server log if that will help.

Chuck

What address is in the browser address bar?