Creating "TV Shows" library, Emby changes content type to 'Mixed' Content'

Damien_

Damien_

I've deleted and re-added my TV shows library and each time, Emby changes it to "Mixed Content" instead of TV shows. 

Is there a reason for this or do I have a setting dictating this?

post-50117-0-24384600-1586379316_thumb.png

Edited by meatball

Damien_

How are you deleting and re-adding them?

I got into the settings-Library and chose remove. To add a library + new library.

Is there another way to delete a library?

5e8e606eb6602_ScreenShot20200408at43758P

Edited by meatball
  • Like 1

As a test, if you create a TV library with a different name, does it happen with that?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Klassiq_1

I'm having this issue as well, tv shows folder being converted to mixed content. Is there a fix coming out soon?

And if I were to delete the library, then re-add the library as the correct type, would it affect the database for the shows already watched?

3 hours ago, Klassiq_1 said:

I'm having this issue as well, tv shows folder being converted to mixed content. Is there a fix coming out soon?

And if I were to delete the library, then re-add the library as the correct type, would it affect the database for the shows already watched?

Hi there, can you please provide a little more information? Is this happening right after creating the library as tv?

Happy2Play
11 hours ago, Klassiq_1 said:

No as they are tracked by providerid.

But posting in a old topic does not help and it can not be the exact case.  Are you say the update changed your library content type?  If not do you know when this change happened?