MyMedia remove wrap?

cd01
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Updated my emby and suddenly mymedia is being wrapped into a scrollable version when resolution is low, is there a way thourgh css to get the old look where all items in mymedia would be displayed at all times rather having them hidden via a scroll to the right?

Edited by cd01

Happy2Play

Can you show an example as there is no scroll on My Media.

Unless your Display Mode is TV.  What is your Display Mode? User icon-Display

Above shows "new look" below shows "old look" i don't want my media to wrap and become a scrollbar, it seems counter intuitive on any device imo.

MVISHYn.png

Happy2Play

But what is your Display mode?  User icon-Display               This will be a per device option I believe.  

But yes I can look at css, but none of my systems have My Media Scroll unless I specifically set them to TV display mode.

Okay I think I see what you are talking about, What browser are you using?  Are there buttons at the bottom of the screen?

Edited by Happy2Play

Display mode set to desktop, scrolls when resolution gets too narrow, won't scroll if i full screen the browser, using latest version of firefox.

Would honestly prefer to not scroll anywhere, even on mobile its just not great, its better too see all data and scroll down instead imo

But what is your Display mode?  User icon-Display               This will be a per device option I believe.  

But yes I can look at css, but none of my systems have My Media Scroll unless I specifically set them to TV display mode.

Okay I think I see what you are talking about, What browser are you using?  Are there buttons at the bottom of the screen?

Edited by cd01

Happy2Play

Got it, basically the mobile/touchscreen mode (ie you have footer buttons).  Will take a look as it is a specific mode.  All my desktops do not do this unless I force a different screen size.

• Solution
Happy2Play

@@cd01

Sounds like you want this, remove all scroll.  Section item limits still apply so if scroller is limited to 12 items you will see all 12 items.

div.scrollSlider {
 flex-wrap: wrap;}

But if you only want My Media, this assumes My Media is section0.

div.section0 div.scrollSlider {
    flex-wrap: wrap;
}
Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1