New Plugin - Custom Scripting | Emby ScripterX

Anthony Musgrove

PenkethBoy

with onmedia added and removed we have

5ea82dc98ae3c_Annotation20200428141959.j

those are great for movies/videos - but with series/seasons/episodes we only have item.name,id and type - could we have some Tv specific parameters as well please

Thanks

• Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

Absolutely mate i love these suggestions :)) I will find the correct Params for it :)

PenkethBoy

Small Issue

EventType: ItemRemoved Name: Episode 2 Emby ID: 83433 Emby Item Type: Episode Emby Library: Recorded Shows
EventType: ItemUpdated Name: Episode 2 Emby ID: 83451 Emby Item Type: Episode Emby Library: Recorded Shows Update Reason: None, MetadataImport

EventType: ItemUpdated Name: Extra-22 Bullets (2010) - Interview with Jean Reno Emby ID: 42306 Emby Item Type: Video Emby Library: %item.library.name% Update Reason: None, ImageUpdate
EventType: ItemUpdated Name: Extra-22 Bullets (2010) - The Making of Emby ID: 42307 Emby Item Type: Video Emby Library: %item.library.name% Update Reason: None, ImageUpdate
EventType: ItemUpdated Name: 22 Bullets 2010 - Trailer HD Emby ID: 42453 Emby Item Type: Trailer Emby Library: %item.library.name% Update Reason: None, ImageUpdate

EventType: ItemRemoved Name: Extra-22 Bullets (2010) - Interview with Jean Reno Emby ID: 83459 Emby Item Type: Video Emby Library: Movies
EventType: ItemRemoved Name: Extra-22 Bullets (2010) - The Making of Emby ID: 83460 Emby Item Type: Video Emby Library: Movies
EventType: ItemRemoved Name: 22 Bullets 2010 - Trailer HD Emby ID: 83461 Emby Item Type: Trailer Emby Library: Movies

When Extras/Trailers/"Specials" are updated the library name is not returned - but when they are removed they do have the library name?

With normal items its fine - see top two above

• Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

with onmedia added and removed we have

5ea82dc98ae3c_Annotation20200428141959.j

those are great for movies/videos - but with series/seasons/episodes we only have item.name,id and type - could we have some Tv specific parameters as well please

Thanks

Thank you for bringing this one up mate - the TV tokens are already available with these events, I just didn't have them listed on the interface, which I've fixed now for the next release..  but these are available too (if its an Episode): %series.name%, %series.id%, %season.id%, %season.name%

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

So if its an episode the values are returned but if say a movie they are ignored?

Anthony Musgrove

So if its an episode the values are returned but if say a movie they are ignored?

Yep sure are mate.  It basically checks if the "item" is of type Episode, if so, substitution occurs for the TV tokens

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

ok - could it also filter on Season as when a season folder is added (type season) would be good to be able to get the Series name/id

and when removed :)

Edited by PenkethBoy
  • Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

ok - could it also filter on Season as when a season folder is added (type season) would be good to be able to get the Series name/id

and when removed :)

Perfect idea mate, I've added this for the next release too!

If the item is Type Season:

Season:
%season.id%, %season.name%, %series.id%, %series.name%

-- I just realised series name and series id will be available if its a season, so both of them I'll add to this too!

If the item is Type Series:
Series:
%series.id%
%series.name%
Edited by Anthony.Musgrove
  • Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

and if the item Type is Photo:

%photo.album.name%, %photo.altitude%, %photo.longitude%,%photo.latitude%, %photo.aperture%, %photo.camera.make%, %photo.camera.model%, %photo.exposuretime%, %photo.focallength%, %photo.iso%, %photo.camera.model%, %photo.shutterspeed%, %photo.software%

:)

Anthony Musgrove

Hehe yeah, very late. its 4.25am here!

Ive been up doing compatibility testing.  I just tested Scripter-X with Android OS and it works amazingly.

5ea8750874ff8_scripterx_android_working.

and output:

5ea8757a2a931_logofandroid.png

I'm aiming to try to test as many of these as possible, and see if other people on the forums have the devices I don't have access to to test it :)

https://github.com/AnthonyMusgrove/Emby-ScripterX/blob/master/COMPATIBILITY.md

Edited by Anthony.Musgrove

ginjaninja

i am not getting a substitution on the command line for %item.library.name%

tested on 2.1.8 on "onplaybackstart", playing a tv episode

with penkethboy's helpful test script.

(other variables are working/appearing in the log)

PenkethBoy

Yes - i reported it for extras/trailers as well - in some situations emby may not provide it - but Anthony will get to it

is it just playback start - as have not tested that end point yet

So far my testing on Raspberry Pi buster (only in Vmware - not on the actual device) ScripterX is working as intended.

5ea80ef0adaa7_raspberrypiworking01.png

I'm hoping that others out there with a raspberry pi installation of Emby can test Scripter-X for me too, just to confirm that it works.  I know that Vmware I have to use the amd64bit architecture rather than the arm architecture, so I'd love to get some more feedback on the issue so we can see if its specific to your installation or overall on the arm architecture.

Kindest regards :)

thanks for testing

@@lex

ginjaninja

Perfect idea mate, I've added this for the next release too!

If the item is Type Season:

Season:
%season.id%, %season.name%, %series.id%, %series.name%

-- I just realised series name and series id will be available if its a season, so both of them I'll add to this too!

If the item is Type Series:
Series:
%series.id%
%series.name%

Anthony, please could you add Season Number and Episode Number for applicable events/ media types?

In my case this is because the api i am posting onto wants the url built up of these values.

thanks for considering

edit

In case i wasnt clear i meant "2" and "3" for episode S02E03.mp4

Edited by ginjaninja
  • Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

Introducing version 2.1.9, a repolished interface, complete compatibility with querySelect and proper scoping for the entire interface.

I'm currently testing draggable components, so that eventually you'll be able to reorder the Events on the Actions page, and it will save the order you prefer to Emby Config.

It's up in the catalog now!

This is exciting for me - its a big update! Please let me know if theres any issues! <3 

• Like 1

maegibbons

Will check it out.

Now using the plugin for recording post processing with @@PenkethBoy s PP scripts and all working very well.

Excellent work! Keep it up!

Krs

Mark

A 'like' is always appreciated!

• Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

Will check it out.

Now using the plugin for recording post processing with @@PenkethBoy s PP scripts and all working very well.

Excellent work! Keep it up!

Krs

Mark

That is amazing mate I am so, so, so, happy to hear that it's out there helping <3 <3 <3 

PenkethBoy

Anthony

New interface is not usable with the dashboard dark theme - all text is black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the advanced tab is overriding the light theme i have set when i click on any of the links

Please sort :)

Edited by PenkethBoy
  • Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

I must have read your mind mate -- please update to 2.2.0.0 - it is now theme compatible, and it looks sexy.

5ea9ce31bbafb_newthemecompatible.png

• Like 1

maegibbons

Looks nice!!

I will restart my server after tonights recordings have finished!

Krs

Mark

• Like 1