64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///C:/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	System.Environment.Version: 3.1.4
	Processor count: 12
	Program data path: C:\EmbyServer\programdata
	Application directory: C:\EmbyServer\system
	System.InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.
	   at System.Nullable`1.get_Value()
	   at EmbyScripterX.Core.ScripterXContextFactory.Playback(PlaybackProgressEventArgs playbackArgs)
	   at EmbyScripterX.EventManagers.ScripterXSessionManager._sessionManager_PlaybackProgress(Object sender, PlaybackProgressEventArgs e)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Events.EventHelper.FireEventIfNotNull[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T args, ILogger logger)
	Source: System.Private.CoreLib
	TargetSite: Void ThrowInvalidOperationException_InvalidOperation_NoValue()

2020-06-04 14:04:26.290 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.0.12
	Command line: C:\EmbyServer\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	System.InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value.
	   at EmbyScripterX.Core.ScripterXContextFactory.Playback(PlaybackProgressEventArgs playbackArgs)
	   at EmbyScripterX.EventManagers.ScripterXSessionManager._sessionManager_PlaybackProgress(Object sender, PlaybackProgressEventArgs e)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Events.EventHelper.FireEventIfNotNull[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T args, ILogger logger)

2020-06-04 14:04:27.291 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:28.287 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:29.287 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

Can you fix or tell me how to fix if it is my configuration.

Krs

Mark

Edited by maegibbons

Anthony Musgrove

Unfortunately not because OnPlaybackStart don't fire before playback has really started

emby webhook triggers also to late

Leave this one with me mate, Ill see what I can find

Anthony Musgrove

Unfortunately not because OnPlaybackStart don't fire before playback has really started

emby webhook triggers also to late

Leave this one with me mate, Ill see what I can find

Anthony Musgrove

@@Anthony.Musgrove

Hi Anthony

I am getting a LOT (100s) of errors in my emby server log like:

2020-06-04 14:04:25.298 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:26.290 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:27.291 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:28.287 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

2020-06-04 14:04:29.287 Error SessionManager: Error in event handler
	*** Error Report ***

Can you fix or tell me how to fix if it is my configuration.

Krs

Mark

Hey mate absolutely, this one is an easy fix, it's on my side though :) the error just means that ScripterX is trying to get a variable that isnt being used by emby at that moment. I'll sort this one put today and release for you :)

Anthony Musgrove

@@maegibbons - please see v3.0.3.1 on the Emby Catalog, issue should now be resolved :)

• Like 1

maegibbons

@@maegibbons - please see v3.0.3.1 on the Emby Catalog, issue should now be resolved :)

Thats great Anthony.  Working fine with no spamming of log file!

Many thanks.

Krs

Mark

• Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

You're welcome mate!

v3.0.3.2 now up, SMTP Email is now integrated into packages.

If you want to send email from your package, you can do so via:

var smtp_server = ScripterX.Email.Server();

smtp_server.Host = "mail.mysmtpserver.com";
 smtp_server.Port = 465;
 smtp_server.useAuth = true;
 smtp_server.useSsl = true;
 smtp_server.ignoreCertificateErrors = false;

smtp_server.AuthUsername = "senderauthusername@myemail.com";
 smtp_server.AuthPassword = "mYSmTpPassWoRd!";

function _onAuthenticationFailed(context)
 {
	 // Lets send an email to advise of the failed authentication

var email = ScripterX.Email.Create();

email.FromName = context.Token("%server.name%").value;
	 email.From = send_email_from_addr;

email.To = "mynotificationemail@address.here";

email.Subject = "Failed authentication on " + context.Token("%server.name%").value;

email.TextBody = "Authentication Failed on your Emby Server " + context.Token("%server.name%").value;
	 email.TextBody += "\nFrom IP Address: " + context.Token("%device.remote.ipaddress%").value;
	 email.TextBody += "\nUsing username: " + context.Token("%username%").value;
	 email.TextBody += "\nWith password: " + context.Token("%password%").value;

email.HtmlBody = "Authentication Failed on your Emby Server <strong>" + context.Token("%server.name%").value + "</strong>";
	 email.HtmlBody += "<br/>From IP Address: <strong>" + context.Token("%device.remote.ipaddress%").value + "</strong>";
	 email.HtmlBody += "<br/>Using username: <strong>" + context.Token("%username%").value + "</strong>";
	 email.HtmlBody += "<br/>With password: <strong>" + context.Token("%password%").value + "</strong>";

ScripterX.Email.Send(smtp_server, email);
 }

Anthony Musgrove

@@maegibbons @@PenkethBoy

Hi guys, I'm getting closer to achieving a fully mouse-driven interface.  So the control that I've designed for the Interpreter input allows the user to select from pre-configured values, and also gives the flexibility to specify their own custom just by typing into it.  It's kinda cool so far.   Also, based on what is selected from the dropdown box, I will have it do the following:-

* Change the user interface for that particular action to suit the selected item, for example, if its cmd, it will add a /c automagically to the script; if its a web:get, it will change the interface to request specific inputs required for that type of interpreter action, same with web:post, smtp, etc.  Great times are a 'comin :)

Thank you so much for giving me the drive to make this a better plugin for us all! <3

5edf024051c40_MouseFriendlyInterface.png

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

Anthony

just updated to 3.0.3.3 and pwsh,powershell etc are not included in the interpreter dropdown list ???

i can type them in if i dont use the dropdown - but -file is not added to Run textbox

second thing is - the run textbox does not accept a right click to paste in a path string to a script file - ctrl+v does work though

Edited by PenkethBoy

Anthony Musgrove

Anthony

just updated to 3.0.3.3 and pwsh,powershell etc are not included in the interpreter dropdown list ???

i can type them in if i dont use the dropdown - but -file is not added to Run textbox

second thing is - the run textbox does not accept a right click to paste in a path string to a script file - ctrl+v does work though

Hey mate, thank you for the info :) Im working on implementing these changes tonight! Ill also fix the right click issue too :))

• Like 1

Anthony Musgrove

Hey all!  I am loving this new forum upgrade, it's rather spiffy!

I've just released version 3.0.4.0, however it is currently only available manually via GitHub, as the Plugin Portal isn't allowing me to update yet

Included in this update is Package Configuration - you can read all about it on the shiny new wiki found here:  https://wiki.emby-scripterx.info 

Thanks guys! :) I'm working hard to get a few things done on the plugin so that I can maintain a level playing field between Actions and Packages functionality.

<3 

Anthony Musgrove

Thanks to the Emby Legends, ver 3.0.4 is now live on the catalog :)

Anthony Musgrove

v3.0.4.1 released on the catalog, and now includes User events, please see below. :)

General
* Added new Action types for User manipulation: onUserConfigurationUpdated, onUserPasswordChanged, 
onUserCreated, onUserDeleted, onUserLockedOut

Packages
* Added new subscription functions for User manipulation: _onUserConfigurationUpdated(context), 
_onUserPasswordChanged(context), _onUserCreated(context), _onUserDeleted(context), _onUserLockedOut(context)

Edited by Anthony.Musgrove
  • Like 1

PenkethBoy

Anthony

get an error from the plugin when a Actor/person is updated for the Library variable

ItemUpdated Name: Hisham Tawfiq Emby ID: 58649 Emby Item Type: Person Emby Library: error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Update Reason: None, MetadataDownload ScripterX: 3.0.4.3

Anthony Musgrove
11 hours ago, PenkethBoy said:

Anthony

get an error from the plugin when a Actor/person is updated for the Library variable

ItemUpdated Name: Hisham Tawfiq Emby ID: 58649 Emby Item Type: Person Emby Library: error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Update Reason: None, MetadataDownload ScripterX: 3.0.4.3

Thank you mate for reporting this, I'll sort this out tonight for you for release tonight in 3.0.4.4 :)

Anthony Musgrove

All done guys, 3.0.4.4 is now live on the Emby plugin catalog :)

<u>v3.0.4.4</u>

<strong>General</strong>
* Added 'Person' to [Entity Types] for conditions on actions.
* Rectified bug where a 'Person' %library.* values would be substituted as errors.  This stems from these types of
entities not belonging to a library, and not having any path or parent.  So now, any entity without a path and parent
will not attempt to have its library type or name ascertained, as it doesn't have one.

<strong>Packages</strong>
* Rectified reported [<a is="emby-linkbutton" target= '_blank' href="https://github.com/AnthonyMusgrove/Emby-ScripterX/issues/37" class="button-link emby-button">Github Issue#37</a>]: 
.JsonPost() was not sending the correct accept header, now rectified (please see issue notes).  Set the default content-type
for .Post() to application/x-www-form-urlencoded.  Headers can be overridden (see next log entry)

* Implemented a CustomHeaderBuilder container that you can use to create custom headers for your Get, JsonPost or Post request.
Rectified issue relating to the new parameter being mandatory, it is no longer mandatory and you can submit your request using
the default headers by ommitting the third parameter of the request (JsonPost,Post) or second parameter of a Get request.
(please see wiki on how to create a CustomHeaderBuilder and how it works.)

• Like 1

PenkethBoy

Hi Anthony

getting a new error with 3.0.4.4

[17/06/2020 19:09:52.025] - EventType: ItemUpdated Name: Movies Emby ID: 1373 Emby Item Type: CollectionFolder Emby Library: error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmbyScripterX.Core.ScripterXContextFactory.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<Item>b__0(VirtualFolderInfo x)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Find(Predicate`1 match)
   at EmbyScripterX.Core.ScripterXContextFactory.Item(BaseItem item, BaseItem parent) Update Reason: None, ImageUpdate ScripterX: 3.0.4.4

ginjaninja

I am missing the feedback (output) from my script in the emby log and some confirmation of what script is being called by scripterx (which used to be there)

is there a debug verbose option or some such that will put it back in? if its gone for good i can work around it..

PenkethBoy

you have got debug logging on in emby?

not seeing any missing logging of scripterx in my emby logs

e.g.

2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Maintenance" -TaskName "Log file cleanup" -TaskID "1c8ede62c521bea0bf851344f5b8ca40" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Application" -TaskName "Emby ScripterX Scheduled Task" -TaskID "09b64e34940a61db86d4939f418b338b" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Internet Channels" -TaskName "Refresh Internet Channels" -TaskID "a27c54259520b2e5c509def68c8f4c45" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Refresh Users" -TaskID "7a7448c261fa47f346b4c061a5d5c163" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Download subtitles" -TaskID "2c66a88bca43e565d7f8099f825478f1" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Maintenance" -TaskName "Cache file cleanup" -TaskID "241d4fcb19a1d557ee62428e411da609" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Scan media library" -TaskID "6330ee8fb4a957f33981f89aa78b030f" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"

ginjaninja
28 minutes ago, PenkethBoy said:

you have got debug logging on in emby?

not seeing any missing logging of scripterx in my emby logs

e.g.

2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Maintenance" -TaskName "Log file cleanup" -TaskID "1c8ede62c521bea0bf851344f5b8ca40" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Application" -TaskName "Emby ScripterX Scheduled Task" -TaskID "09b64e34940a61db86d4939f418b338b" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Internet Channels" -TaskName "Refresh Internet Channels" -TaskID "a27c54259520b2e5c509def68c8f4c45" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Refresh Users" -TaskID "7a7448c261fa47f346b4c061a5d5c163" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Download subtitles" -TaskID "2c66a88bca43e565d7f8099f825478f1" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Maintenance" -TaskName "Cache file cleanup" -TaskID "241d4fcb19a1d557ee62428e411da609" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"
2020-06-17 19:09:31.268 Info Emby ScripterX: onScheduledTaskStart: -EventType "SchTaskStart" -TaskCat "Library" -TaskName "Scan media library" -TaskID "6330ee8fb4a957f33981f89aa78b030f" -ScripterVersion "3.0.4.4"

thanks at the emby server level i have debug on.

scripterx used to log the name of called script.ps1 and any console output from the script used to appear in the emby log, which i always thought was a nice touch, but can work around it if its had to be removed.

PenkethBoy

Only time i had anything other than what i showed above was when the script failed/had issues with the parameters supplied

so if it was listing your script and console output - you had/have issues

Anthony Musgrove

Yep sorry guys I had to temporarily remove that component, remember the issue where your script would hang after only a few seconds? Thats because the script output exceeded x amount of characters and the execution  of the script hangs until that buffer is read by scripterx.  Because i was only reading that buffer once, it hit the maximum bytes and hung.  So for now its just temporarily disabled until further implementation :)

Edited by Anthony Musgrove

Anthony Musgrove

v3.0.4.6 is now live on the Emby Catalog!

.6 resolves an issue related to packages not being able to subscribe to _onAuthenticationFailed, which is now rectified.

and 3.0.4.5 introduces package API functionality - for more information check out https://wiki.emby-scripterx.info/books/packages/page/api-extensions

Really cool new feature where a package can implement API functions, that work both ways (in and out).

Anthony Musgrove

Emby ScripterX v3.0.4.7 is now live on the Emby Catalog!

.7 adds Include functionality to your packages.

Packages
* ScripterX now has the ability to include additional scripts in your package with the ScripterX.Include.Script()
function.  Please see https://wiki.emby-scripterx.info/books/packages/page/including-other-script-files-in-your-package
for more information.

PenkethBoy

Anthony

Any chance we can fix and close out github issues #12 #14 #23 #25 #26 - which have been outstanding for a few weeks for most of them

some are stopping me from using your plugin for things i want to automate

Appreciate you have been concentrating on packages but these are main core functions that need to work

Thanks