CoverArt bug

BetaTester

BetaTester

I have some issues when I install the server in another machine today. The covers are auto scaled to very small, no matter the movie listing ( 95% of them, not all ) and the plugin setting.

5e8c51a621e4d_Untitled5copy.jpg

It supposes look like this in my original machine.

5e8c5238068e2_Untitled6copy.jpg

Same situation in movie listing. How do I fix this? I remove and re-add the folder doesnt help the situation.

Reinstall the plugin doesnt help either.

5e8c577071c96_Untitled9copy.jpg

It is very ugly now ;.;

Edited by BetaTester

PenkethBoy

I have seen the top one on Linux - reduce the rotation to zero usually fixes it - or just one click on the rotation graduation

does not happen in windows

BetaTester

I have seen the top one on Linux - reduce the rotation to zero usually fixes it - or just one click on the rotation graduation

does not happen in windows

I am using Windows now while the server at nas.

0 Rotation can fix that, but we suppose to be able to rotate it lol

Edited by BetaTester

PenkethBoy

well - it definitely works fine on windows (using chrome) - just tried it with extreme rotation values and its fine - have it working on win 10 and 2012r2

clear your browser cache

try chrome if not already

BetaTester

well - it definitely works fine on windows (using chrome) - just tried it with extreme rotation values and its fine - have it working on win 10 and 2012r2

clear your browser cache

try chrome if not already

Cleared the cache, same thing ;.;

This happened on my Chrome, FF, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi & Cocoon.

Edited by BetaTester

Cleared the cache, same thing ;.;

This happened on my Chrome, FF, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi & Cocoon.

The key is where your server is running.  Is that on Windows?

This is a bug in the 3rd party image library we use on some Linux platforms.

BetaTester

The key is where your server is running.  Is that on Windows?

This is a bug in the 3rd party image library we use on some Linux platforms.

Not Window. The server locates in QNAP.

Is it fixable? I subscribe the software basically for this function only.... :(

And the major reason why I need to rotate it is because the cover is not in scale in the movie listing. It is either compressed or stretched since you are reserving the space for the DVD bars.

If there are no bar on top, then the cover is longer than how it should be. If there is a bar on the side, then the width of the image is decreased, but the height will not adjust by proportion.

The perfect image ratio only happens when the cover has a bar on top which fills up the ~30px with no side bar. I raised it in another topic but it seems there are no solution and the cover container css cannot easily be fixed.

So, rotating the cover makes the problem less obvious.

Edited by BetaTester

And the major reason why I need to rotate it is because the cover is not in scale. It is either compressed or stretched since you are reserving the space for the DVD bars.

If there are no bar on top, then the cover is longer than how it should be. If there is a bar on the side, then the width of the image is decreased, but the height will not adjust by proportion.

I raised it in another topic but it seems the cover container problem cannot easily be fixed. So, rotating the cover makes the problem less obvious.

Hi.  Have you tried turning on the option to "Respect original aspect ratio"?

BetaTester

Hi.  Have you tried turning on the option to "Respect original aspect ratio"?

hmmm where is this option?  :o

BetaTester

Tried it just now, it doesnt make the ratio looks right. The 1080 icon moved a little bit tho.

V8BKdcz.jpg

To make it in original shape, the cover container has to be way shorter for the clear case I guess.

9tRjOgt.jpg

Tried a bit more. Metro case & Original Case have the same ratio which are pretty close to original art. But Clear case has ratio problem obviously.

YV8qXSb.jpg

This is how it looks if I rescale clear case to 169px width, vs case

PNKiq98.jpg

Edited by BetaTester

Hi.  I think all those shape issues are actually in the app.  The web app normalizes everything to the same size.  I think if you find the actual image in your cache\enhancedimages folder, you will see that CoverArt is respecting the ratio.

BetaTester

Hi.  I think all those shape issues are actually in the app.  The web app normalizes everything to the same size.  I think if you find the actual image in your cache\enhancedimages folder, you will see that CoverArt is respecting the ratio.

hmm.. How about for the rotation, is it unable to fix atm?