help inexperienced in emby

Jcyepesg

Jcyepesg
Hello everyone. Good day, thanks for your next answers. I am new to this incredible tool, but I don't know if the sea is suitable for the project that requires carrying out a project. I guess I'm not inventing the plane as they must have had miles of similar projects.

I have a library in Drive with a lot of content (movies, series, books, courses in various categories) and additional belonging to a mlm community, the goal is to create a website platform (already in development) with monthly subscription and there offer the content there are currently several that simply include their content from drive and that's it, but clearly it looks much better in a tool like emby, I think I plan to install the system on a NAS bringing the content from drive (I hope it can) since there are many tb of information but I have multiple queries

1. Could I have my content in drive and mount it on the emby server mounted on the NAS and well is the NAS a good solution or is it better on a pc?

2. the idea is to start with 1000 users on my system, grow to at least 500 thousand users, each user should create an account in emby and request my server and well, can this be done? or should I pay for more users, he lost some forums that talk about 25 maximum users

3. Is there a way to unite my system in real time for which you have not paid your monthly subscription will be removed from the emby server and vice versa when you have paid that it is activated again? or must be done manually

4. He verified that Emby has a live TV option, this must be paid additionally or where the TV service is contracted.

thanks again to all the people who can give me a hand.

1 Yes.  Emby Server can access the data on an internal, external, file server or NAS drive.  Basically if you can mount a drive to it and access from a PC you can access and use it with Emby Server.

2. For such large volume of users you will need dedicated rack computers and a LOT of bandwidth.  You'll be building a "Netflix" of sorts and will need fast CPUs, fast HDD that are local/internal to the server computer and will need again a lot of fast bandwidth!  You will also want privately contact us for licensing information for that many users.

3. You will likely want to use a central database or directory store for your users tied to some type of payment processor.  If this central userbase is LDAP then you can setup Emby Server to pull user information and access from the LDAP source.  LDAP is supported by many commercial access systems including Windows Server and Linux systems.

4. You need Emby Premiere to use Live TV in Emby.

For such a commercial setup you will want to make sure you own or license all the content you distribute properly.

• Like 1

Jcyepesg

Thank you for such a prompt response in which means of contact can I use to have a personalized contact and to be able to quote what is necessary to carry out the project.

• Like 1

Hi.  Send an email to billingsupport@emby.media with specific details about what you are trying to do.

Thanks!

• Like 1