Upcoming TV shows not working

LurchZA

LurchZA

Hi all,

Since upgrading to server version 3.0.5289.18702 if I click on the Upcoming page, I get an error that says "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: item" - this worked fine in previous versions.

53b383ed87cf3_value_null_error.jpg

Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a workaround?

post-665-0-05533800-1404273523_thumb.jpg

kfonda

Tke a look at this thread.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/6950-trakt-value-cannot-be-null-parameter-name-instance/&do=findComment&comment=111068

Don't know if it is the samme issue, but same error. I never figured out what causes it. I have to restart the MB3 server when it happens. BTW, restarting the MB3 server doesn't work for me either, it takes about 1.5 minutes to shutdown and the restart times out before then. I have to log in to that machine and shut the software down then start it back up when it finishes shutting down.

Edited by kfonda

LurchZA

Hi Luke,

Please find attached log files - I had to zip them up because they were too big.

By copy, kfonda, I tried your suggestion of restarting and I see it does display the content again.

I am running Media Browser as a service on Windows 7 x64.

I see that thread was about a specific plug-in. I have no plug-in's installed, just the stock standard server installation.

logs.zip