After Playing content

Alarm_guy1

Alarm_guy1

Hi I have just started to rip my DVD collection to my NAS drive, to save keep getting u to swap DVD's.

One odd feature I have found is once you play a file, you no longer see the cover image for that DVD, you just get a random screenshot from film.

Generally we would choose from the cover image, whilst we do have a description below the it would be nice to have the cover visible.

cheers

post-603151-0-60309700-1586081306_thumb.jpg

Alarm_guy1

Hi cheers, I dont know I assume it has been scraped from the net.

It was fine until I played the videos then it just gives you a screenshot, which is a shame

Can you do this again for another movie, then attach the emby server log? Thanks.

Alarm_guy1

Hi thanks for the quick reply, we have actually just watch another movie and that seems ok, I think it maybe a naming issue... i'll get back to you cheers

That would be great, and if you think it's a naming issue, please go over an example of what you mean. Thanks.

Alarm_guy1

Right, I found the issue, it was definitely a naming issue.

I had titles that should have been named "Enemy of the State 1998" but it was named "Enemy of the State1998"

Bridget Jone's Diary was named Bridget.Jone's.Diary_1_1

and my Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban was named HP_AND_THE_PRISONER_OF_AZKABAN

All these seemed fine when they were first included but once they were played they seemed to struggle to re-find the metadata, however the problem has disappeared now the naming is correct.

Many thanks for the help