Refresh Collections

idhToronto

idhToronto

Hi

Just wondering if there is a way to refresh collections. Does a scan of all libraries rebuild the collections? 

I seem to have lost all my collections and noe Emby is only displaying 1 yet the collections folder contains all the necessary collection names.

I have attached screen prints

Update: I just checked my Kodi add-in as well and when i select Refresh Box Sets it only finds and updates the one collection displayed and not all the boxsets found in the folder

post-135848-0-88995400-1586031324_thumb.png

post-135848-0-78152800-1586031332_thumb.png

post-135848-0-40071600-1586031341_thumb.png

Edited by idhToronto

Happy2Play

Had there been a change in item paths at all?  Are the item paths correct in the collection.xml?

idhToronto

No change in paths. The paths are the same as indicated in the XML files. I cannot even see why the one collection that appears is different from the others

As for Auto Box Sets - No I do not have that installed as I prefer to create my own collections which has worked fine for me up until today.

Edited by idhToronto

Happy2Play

Have you done a Scan Library on Collections on Home Screen or Dashboard-Library-Collections?

If you created a new Collection does that force the previous ones to appear.  

idhToronto

Yes - the only thing that seems to work is if i go in an modify the XML file then the collection gets recreated. Am doing that now.

You could also refresh metadata on the entire collections library. I think that will do it.

idhToronto

Unfortunately that didn't work. I will continue with modifying the XML files. Thanks for your suggestion.

nicko84

Unfortunately that didn't work. I will continue with modifying the XML files. Thanks for your suggestion.e issue

Same issue