Downloads on Android not deleting

millsaccount

millsaccount
On 24/01/2022 at 02:04, Luke said:

We're looking into this. Thanks.

Nearly 2 years on from the initial post, has there been any update on this? Or was this thread just not updated?

• Agree 1

heffeque

There are several ways of deleting downloaded videos.

Only one of them works for me (don't remember the combination, so try until you get the right way).

Some of them actually delete the videos in the server too, so you have to be careful.

Edited by heffeque
  • Agree 1

• 3 months later...
goldsworthy1

Having the same problem, but with not cleaning up episodes after they've been marked as watched. It's very hit and miss, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Clearing app storage data is another way to get rid of them, but it's a pita.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 4:48 PM, goldsworthy1 said:

Having the same problem, but with not cleaning up episodes after they've been marked as watched. It's very hit and miss, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Clearing app storage data is another way to get rid of them, but it's a pita.

hi @goldsworthy1 are you still having an issue with this using Emby for Android 3.2.62+ ?

goldsworthy1
On 8/25/2022 at 1:12 PM, Luke said:

hi @goldsworthy1 are you still having an issue with this using Emby for Android 3.2.62+ ?

Hi Luke, i stopped using it on my phone for awhile because of the issue. Let me test and get back to you.

10 hours ago, goldsworthy1 said:

Hi Luke, i stopped using it on my phone for awhile because of the issue. Let me test and get back to you.

That would be great, thanks !