Kodi matrix and Emby

HuwSy

Hi

I an running latest LibreELEC with Docker and Emby server all on the same box which works well for my needs giving Kodi UI on device but still access on my TV in another room. I'm aware my setup of Kodi isnt supported by Emby for Kodi to sync these at all. In the interim I was hoping to do the playcounts at least via python and sqlite. Is it possible to update the played and playcount fields directly in sqlite, my attempts so far seem to execute but starting Emby again after the update doesn't show these as played. I have posted similar issue on the Kodi forum here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=353138

Thanks

Hi. I did start looking at this today, but this is a whole build/patch and not an add-on nor nightly built. If I can't workout my more hacky approach that keeps me on nighties in my next few attempts this will be my next course I think. Is there any chance your changes will come into the main branch soon as I can see more use in this outside of just Emby libraries?

Spotted my issue, apart from missing commits. Emby needed a played of 1 or 0 depending. Cleaned up in the Kodi forum as I can't post code snippets here. As short term this will do for now.

LongMan

It is the Master Branch + MediaImport.

The changes in master are that significant at this point that you would fall far behind nightlies.

As to it getting into Master, that is the mission and we increase the likelihood of this happening by raising the profile of the project.

You help by using it and providing feedback. The more people using it, the more likely that the PR will be raised. It is our wanting it that will trigger it.

Remember,

Encouragement sweetens labour.

Cheers,

LongMan