Anzahl "Neueste Filme" erhöhen und nach anschauen nicht ausblenden lassen

Der Typ

Der Typ

Hallo zusammen, 

ist es möglich die Anzahl der "Neuesten FIlme" aufzustocken? Würde gerne die letzten 50 oder 100 Filme anzeigen lassen. Des Weiteren wäre es super wenn die Filme nach dem anschauen nicht aus der Liste "neueste Filme" verschwinden würden. Gibt es dafür eine Einstellung? Vielen Dank schon mal vorab  :)

neik

Für letzeres hast Du in den Profileinstellungen die Möglichkeit deinen Home Screen anzupassen und dort kannst du wählen, ob gesehene Inhalte ausgeblendet werden sollen oder nicht.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dank dir, hoffe das man die die Anzahl der "Neuesten FIlme" auch noch aufzustocken kann. 

There's currently no option for this but it will be improved in future updates. thanks.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, Luke said:

There's currently no option for this but it will be improved in future updates. thanks.

Is there anything new? I don't want just "25 newest Movies" ;) Any chance to get 50 or 100 newest Movies shown?

Just now, CoolTom said:

Is there anything new? I don't want just "25 newest Movies" ;)Any chance to get 50 or 100 newest Movies shown?

HI, have you tried going to your movies library and sorting by date added?

Sure, I can do this. But I want my Movies from A - Z and under "latest" or "new" Movies more than 25 Movies shown in the list. 

Is it a problem to show more than 25 entries?

Edited by CoolTom

2 minutes ago, CoolTom said:

Sure, I can do this. But I want my Movies from A - Z and under "latest" or "new" Movies more than 25 Movies shown in the list. 

Is it a problem to show more than 25 entries?

There has to be a limit at some point.

• 7 months later...
zovilla

Hallo

Gibt es mittlerweile eine Lösung?
Habe in meiner Doku Sammlung viele Dokus mit mehreren Episoden und diese werden zusammengerechnet. Somit habe ich auf dem Homescreen unter "Neueste Dokus" nur vier Einträge (Siehe Anhang).
Wäre toll wenn auf die Anzahl erhöht werden könnte 🤗
Giebt es nun oder in Zukunft eine Lösung? Danke ^^1977350292_2021-07-1913-27-27.thumb.jpg.a8a4eb132e8665b14b71cb97d57180fe.jpg

Hi, What does you documentary library look like if you enter it directly?

zovilla

Hi Cayras
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean with directly. But I try to explain:
Normaly I put episodes in a folder structure like this:

Title of the dokumentaion
∟Season01
    ∟Episode-E01....
    ∟Episode-E02...
    ∟...
∟Season02
    ∟Episode-E01...
    ∟Episode-E01...

For a test now, I put the episodes in the main folder like:

Title of the dokumentaion
∟Episode-S01E01....
∟Episode-S01E02...
∟...
∟Episode-S02E01...
∟Episode-S02E02...
∟Episode-S02E03...
∟...

But it's the same result at the end. It all adds up. 25 episodes and the rest ist not showing on the front. same same ^^

Either of those should work just fine, but this will only be one entry on the home screen for the series, not for each episode.

zovilla

Thanks for reply 🤗
Yes, that's ok if it will just show just one entry for one serie with n episodes. But as you can see on the print screen, it shows just 4 Docus in front...but i have 77 Docus with 398 Episodes in this library. So I have enough stuff to fill up the front screen (New Docus). If I could change the 25 limit to 100, it would show more new "Dokus" in the first screen. That's my main target.

In the other libraries (Series, Audiobooks with seasons and episodes it works fine). It looks like it dosn't adds up the counter for each episode.

Any idea to change this for the Docu library?

That number your pointing to with the number in the green circle is the number of unwatched episodes.  That's all that means.

zovilla
On 7/22/2021 at 12:18 AM, cayars said:

That number your pointing to with the number in the green circle is the number of unwatched episodes.  That's all that means.

Thank you for the answer.
Yes, that is correct, but it does not solve my problem. The number of episodes in a docu-series is still subtracted from the counter of 25.
Let's assume I have a docu-series with 26 episodes. Only this one documentary would be displayed on the start page. That's not really the point, is it?

Number of episodes doesn't have anything to do with it.  It's the number of series as each series can only show up once.

zovilla

OK, thanks, I realised it had nothing to do with the episodes. It was just a coincidence. 

Why is Emby only showing me just 5 "Recent Documentaries" at the moment?
I have over 77 documentaries...

Auswahl_188.png

neik

Just to confirm that I am seeing the same for some time now, just didn't have the time to report it.

In my case I see two entries in my documentaries library (mixed content) although there are dozens I haven't watched yet.

Never really understood it but as I am the only one watching them no one at home complains and have just been working around it.