Shaefurr's Genre & Year Icons

shaefurr

Cheesegeezer

Shaefurr, love the siggy mate and nice addition for the years.

Could you not write a java script to increase the years from 1930 to 2050 with a step of 1.

shaefurr

Probably but I don't know anything in java. I make about 10 icons in 5 Minutes anyway so I can easily add more if needed

• 2 weeks later...
shaefurr

How about these?

Film Noir

Halloween

Sha, is it possible you could make kids  sports film genre icons (widescreen)?

Thanks

Dom

I'll get these done this week

gillmacca

Any chance of genre icons for the following:

Mini-Series

Special Interest

Sport

Edited by gillmacca

crashkelly

Hi all,

Sorry for the possibly dumb question, but how do you utilize the Year icons. Have my Genres ones set up, but I can see nowhere to setup viewing, similar to Genres, by Year.

:huh:

Thanks

gillmacca

Hi all,

Sorry for the possibly dumb question, but how do you utilize the Year icons. Have my Genres ones set up, but I can see nowhere to setup viewing, similar to Genres, by Year.

:huh:

Thanks

Create a year folder in your imagesbyname folder

crashkelly

Create a year folder in your imagesbyname folder

Thanks, but what do you do to get them, the Year sorting, to show up? Is it a theme dependent thing?

Cheers

mboehler

Thanks, but what do you do to get them, the Year sorting, to show up? Is it a theme dependent thing?

Cheers

Go into your movies collection with MB Classic and Index them by Year.

• Like 1

moviefan

Awesome icons.  Any chance to get genre icons for News and Talk-Show as well?

Thanks!

Edited by moviefan
  • Like 1

gthrift

Any chance of genre icons for the following:

Mini-Series

Special Interest

Sport

+1 for Mini-Series

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, awesome icons, a bunch of the trailers have the following genres, if you can, could you please add these also.

"Action and Adventure" (Maybe "Action & Adventure" to keep it shorter?)

"Science Fiction"

Thanks.

Edited by Erik

shaefurr

+1 for Mini-Series

Hi, awesome icons, a bunch of the trailers have the following genres, if you can, could you please add these also.

"Action and Adventure" (Maybe "Action & Adventure" to keep it shorter?)

"Science Fiction"

Thanks.

Yep ill add these once I get a chance, and how would peeps feel about icons like this? Obviously not with the font I used in the pic though, id use the same style I used in previous sets.

qf7f.png

Edited by shaefurr

• 1 month later...
nomatches4mikey

What are the effects that are applied to the text?  When I open the template in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, all I get is the drop shadow.

I like to be able to make my own graphics if I need to.  Right now, I'm trying to make a Disney genre using Waltograph42 (http://www.dafont.com/walt-disney.font)

shaefurr
What are the effects that are applied to the text? When I open the template in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7, all I get is the drop shadow.

I like to be able to make my own graphics if I need to. Right now, I'm trying to make a Disney genre using Waltograph42 (http://www.dafont.com/walt-disney.font)

Did i post the genre template on here before? Its not on my mediafire, and i dont remember doing it lol. Anyway i can upload it if you need it, and the effect is just an outer glow. I can get the specific size and spread numbers in a bit.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

nomatches4mikey

Did i post the genre template on here before? Its not on my mediafire, and i dont remember doing it lol. Anyway i can upload it if you need it, and the effect is just an outer glow. I can get the specific size and spread numbers in a bit. Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

There was one in "Genre Icons Landscape", but it didn't include the backdrop image or fonts.

Are you guys up for another go round? We need music genres, game genres, game studios, and more movie studios. maybe @@bloodtaker would like to get involved.