Shaefurr's Genre & Year Icons

shaefurr

shaefurr

I downloaded the Disparity icons, but there were no years in there.

Are "year icons" still available?

sorry I never re added the download link, They're not in the disparity set, but you can download the year icons from here

Landscape: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cv8t1vfns3n6k8t/YearIcons+Landscape.rar

Portrait: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tb2ge0852qo73l4/YearIcons+Portrait.rar

• 2 years later...
shaefurr

Hey, i know old Topic but i missing Genre EASTERN SO Much, any Chance to get Eastern Genre Folder?

I don't have any of the old files for this stuff anymore, but I pulled one off my mediafire and made an eastern one for you.

5976c5b9205c1_folder.png  5976c5c033415_folderbkp.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
georgewill76

Hi Shaefurr

Love your work.  I am currently using your icons for my Emby home icons plus emby genres.  I was wondering if you would be able to create a 4k Movies icon similar to what you are using for genres.  This is the missing icon from my emby home icons.  Was hoping to have it in blue.

shaefurr

Hi Shaefurr

Love your work.  I am currently using your icons for my Emby home icons plus emby genres.  I was wondering if you would be able to create a 4k Movies icon similar to what you are using for genres.  This is the missing icon from my emby home icons.  Was hoping to have it in blue.

yeah here you go

59c58c4f7b157_4k.png  59c58c580fdd9_4K.jpg

• 1 year later...
ProphetSe7en

Are you still updating these? I downloaded the genre pack from you home page, they look amazing.

There are some missing in tv genre, and I would love to see one for collections and for cartoon/kids movies like you have for tv shows and for movies with text on them.

• 4 weeks later...
shaefurr

Are you still updating these? I downloaded the genre pack from you home page, they look amazing.

There are some missing in tv genre, and I would love to see one for collections and for cartoon/kids movies like you have for tv shows and for movies with text on them.

A while back I moved away from these to the "disparity genre" icons, so I don't really update these anymore.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread now, but I'm still a big fan of the original genre images (glowing text type). I've just rebuilt my Emby server on a new host, and noticed that all the genre icons I used have disappeared! No idea why, but I can't find the original ones I used, specifically the landscape (widescreen) versions. I can find the portrait versions, which are great, but the landscape ones work better for me. Are they still kicking around anywhere? Thanks

Edited by tman

Happy2Play
5 hours ago, tman said:

I know this is an old thread now, but I'm still a big fan of the original genre images (glowing text type). I've just rebuilt my Emby server on a new host, and noticed that all the genre icons I used have disappeared! No idea why, but I can't find the original ones I used, specifically the landscape (widescreen) versions. I can find the portrait versions, which are great, but the landscape ones work better for me. Are they still kicking around anywhere? Thanks

Believe this is what you are looking for.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsqUaOWtBbAhm0ycr-iqNBAFCkao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1