Add multiple images at one time

OnyxUK

OnyxUK

hey, 

is it possible to have multiple images to be uploaded at once for tv shows as when uploading images for this its very irritating and time consuming as every one image is loaded it redirects you back to the top of that tv series. 

for example i would be editing a tv show and be on season 2 uploading episode 15 image, once i have completed this and want to move onto episode 16 i would be redirected back to the top to episode 1 therefor making me scroll back down to where i was. 

for movies this is not a problem as there is all different types of images that can be applied but for tv shows (episodes) people will only mainly use the primary photo.

maybe having a option to move to the next episode before exiting and then being redirected. 

------

EDIT

------

bit like this (sorry for being rough with the editing lol)

5e81428fee737_1.png

Edited by ONIX-TV
  • Like 2

rechigo

This would be nice for seasons, I like to go through all of them and keep the artwork style the same since they often differ from one another

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

OnyxUK

This would be nice for seasons, I like to go through all of them and keep the artwork style the same since they often differ from one another

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

thats what im trying to do now and its such a pain i feel like giving up with it haha