Custom Channel icons folder?

frankyhustle

frankyhustle

I'm wondering where to place my custom channel icons? Is there a directory I should create for this? Or is there already an existing directory to put them? I read somewhere a few days ago That I need to create a new directory for them but I don't know how to go about doing that.

Hi, the only supported method right now is using the Emby web interface to edit the channel image.

frankyhustle

Hi, the only supported method right now is using the Emby web interface to edit the channel image.

Okay and how do I go about doing that? What part of the emby web interface do i need to use? And when you say emby web interface are you referring to the normal emby app we use to watch our tv and movies? Or is there another app i dont know about? How do I change the logos with the interface?

@@cayars

frankyhustle

cayars showed me how to do it in xteve last night. But after changing the images and saving, emby took forever to reload the epg data. like 10 minutes. So I'm looking for a different way to do it.

10 minutes is not long.  When you make changes to things Emby will take longer the first load as it does some house cleaning and reloading (cacheing, etc).  It will take less time the 2nd and 3rd load.

You can also change the images right in Emby as well but if you are managing the channels (active or not and filtering), channel number and groups in xTeVe it just makes sense to change the icons there as well.

frankyhustle

10 minutes is not long.  When you make changes to things Emby will take longer the first load as it does some house cleaning and reloading (cacheing, etc).  It will take less time the 2nd and 3rd load.

You can also change the images right in Emby as well but if you are managing the channels (active or not and filtering), channel number and groups in xTeVe it just makes sense to change the icons there as well.

Okay thanks. I sent you a pm btw.