impossible de démarrer certains épisodes

weyb

hello,

j'ai un problème depuis qq jours : impossible de démarrer un épisode (star trek next gen saison 4, the avengers saison 2) en cliquant sur le poster dans kodi, menu "séries TV"

le sablier de kodi apparait pendant qq 1/10e de secondes, et disparait...

je dois passer par le menu "videos" de kodi

cela ne le fait pas sur toutes les saisons

j'ai fait :

- extensions / emby / parametres / avancé / reinit la BDD locale

- redémarrer Emby pour kodi

ca ne change rien

I went to Emby plug-in parameters, then "advanced", then "reinit local database"

Then "restart Emby for kodi

it's still the same

:-(

???

cordt

Edited by weyb

jachin99

I'm having trouble with .strm files that I have exported from Kodi plugins and imported into emby but I don't think I have issues with local files. I'll be on the lookout for that though

jachin99

@@Luke Im having the same problem.  I'm going to try resetting E4K to see if that gets me anywhere, and then I'll start posting logs.  

jachin99

Database reset didn't work.  I zipped some logs and attached them to this post.  Thanks. 

Logs.zip

Edited by jachin99

jachin99

I did have it set to sync empty shows but I turned that off in e4k and reset the database but it made no difference

jachin99

I just noticed a way to playback video files.  If instead of going to the TV Shows shortcut on my skin's homescreen to play a TV show I go to genres instead the show plays so if I...

Navigate to TV Shows and select a show it wont play but if I pick a show from within a genre menu then the show plays.  I want to see what happens if I erase and recreate my skin shortcuts next. 

Edit: My .strm files play but local playback still isn't working that way.  I still might be able to figure this out though 

Edited by jachin99

jachin99

Well it seems like every now and then I randomly get lucky and something plays.  If create my TV shows shortcut to reflect the TV shows database in Kodi instead of e4k then my files seem to play but local playback still isnt working that way.  Here are more logs that include my successful file playback

More Logs.zip

jachin99

I took a little bit of a better look at this. It looks like my skin shortcut for tvshows is being pointed to the music window and videos db at the same time. I grabbed a screen capture that explains more and I'll post that tomorrow.

Edited by jachin99

jachin99

Excusez mon pauvre français parce que j’utilise google traduire.  J’ai eu ce même problème, et la suppression d’un addon kodi appelé TV Tunes résolu le problème.  Si vous avez TV Tunes aussi je voudrais essayer de désactiver ou de supprimer cela.  J’ai commencé une conversation sur la résolution du problème avec des latts sur les forums kodi, qui est le développeur de TV Tunes.

Bonjour,

I have the same problem with local files.

Other players (DS Studio) works...

Hi, what exactly is your issue?