Convert status shows queued

KemikalElite

KemikalElite

Hello,

I am trying to use the convert feature, but I don't understand why it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I click the convert option on an item in my library and choose the options, but it doesn't do anything after I click convert.

I looked under Settings > Conversions and any item I select to convert shows "queued".

Why is it stuck on queued? I've tried both manually running the convert media task and restarting the server. Nothing happens.

My goal is to convert the audio into another format to change the sound from 5.1 surround to stereo.

Is it possible to do this within Emby or would I need to use another program?

KemikalElite

I see an error in the logs now that enabled debug mode:

2020-03-29 02:13:31.853 Debug App: Cancelling sync job processing. Please obtain a supporter membership.

So this means that I would need a paid membership to use the convert feature?

I didn't think that was a paid feature considering it doesn't say Emby Premier in the Desktop Web UI. I thought a membership was only needed to convert from the mobile app.

I didn't think that was a paid feature considering it doesn't say Emby Premier in the Desktop Web UI. I thought a membership was only needed to convert from the mobile app.

Hi, yes it does require Emby Premiere. I apologize for this. The desktop UI should be informing you of this. I will test this out and look for any issues there. Thanks for the feedback.