Download subs - Emby Versao 4.4.0.40

libs

hello there

like cayars ask i desable the automatic downlads for 72 hours, today i activate then am try to download manualy the srt for a tv show, and i have sucesso, however the file wasent stored on the media location like you can see below the issues preciste

5e8a2030d3680_Untitled.png

regards

libs

You'll need to make sure Emby Server has write access to your media folders. If it doesn't, then it won't be able to save the subtitles there.

yes the emby server have acess to that folder, if i enter with the user paulo he can read / write to the media folder. what user emby use to work

so luke, you tell me that i have problem with read / write on the media library folder. i see that i have on the system a user emby, so to give access to this user to mount the shared media folder  i need to create a user emby on the file server, is possible to know what password is used by the user emby on the system ?

with this i can create the same user and password to have acess to this folder with read / write permission

and then i mount a cifs fstab mount folder with emby user 

regards

libs

Did you read the 2 page thread Luke linked above?  It contains everything you should need to do.

hello there

sorry for the delay but i was unable to check this issue. at the moment i already can download .srt to the media folder withou any problem i give emby the owner of the mounted folder and then the download hapend withou any problem.

drwxr-xr-x 2 emby emby 0 Apr  6 19:52 MOVIES
drwxr-xr-x 2 emby emby 0 Nov 12  2018 ANIME.MOVIES
drwxr-xr-x 2 emby emby 0 Mar 23 21:35 TV.SHOW

regards