Download subs - Emby Versao 4.4.0.40

libs

hello there,

i use emby a few year now, but never use the dowload plugin to sync subtitles to movies and show. at the moment i use all plugin of subtitles download but no luck,

when i check the log i see in all plugin the same error past below  this from open subititles

2020-03-28 20:52:27.094 Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from Open Subtitles
*** Error Report ***
Version: 4.4.0.40
Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
Operating system: Unix 4.15.0.91
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Runtime: file:///opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
System.Environment.Version: 3.1.2
Processor count: 2
Program data path: /var/lib/emby
Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.RateLimitExceededException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.RateLimitExceededException: OpenSubtitles rate limit reached
   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.SendRequestAsync(ReadOnlyMemory`1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.SearchSubtitlesAsync(OpenSubtitleQuery[] parameters, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.Search(SubtitleSearchRequest request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.SearchSubtitles(SubtitleSearchRequest request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
Source: OpenSubtitles
TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

am store the sub on the same folder than the movie.

can any one help how to solve this ? what coud be wrong ? 

regards
and stay safe

Hello libs.

Your getting a rate limit exceeded error from the provider it appear.  Luke had asked a question.

Are you an Open Subtitles VIP member?

If not it's common to see the error as you maxed out what you can get for free in some time frame.  Emby will pick back up and continue during it's next library refresh and will keep doing this until it gets them all.

Have you tried to download an individual subtitle manually through the Emby interface for a particular movie?

Hello Cayars,

i have a normal acount on the Open Subtitles.

Manualy i dont try to download the subtitles from the emby interface, actualy i dont know where can i do this

another thing is that i have all plugin u can download subtitles but i cant get then from any one

regards

libs

Here's a knowledge base article on how to download subtitles manually.

hello there i follow the article but i cant find the edit subtitles on the menu

5e85062088954_1.jpg

thanks for the support

Check the user privs under the profile tab.

Scroll down and make sure the user has this option checked/enabled: "Allow subtitle downloading"

hello again

and thanks for you support.

i made the changes that you tell and in manual mode the emby donwload the file .srt and name the file with the name of the movie.

but something wrong becuse like you can se below the configuration tell in to store the srt file on the same place that the movie is and he dont do this

5e85155d272ff_1.jpg

and the system stores 

5e85158387873_2.png

regardes

libs

Hmm, that shouldn't happen.

Could you try something?  Restart your server and try this again with another file downloading the subtitle.

sorry but is the same,

but i have some interesting, i search in to other tv show and movies and i see that i have the srt download to /var/lib/emby/metadata/library/ and not for the same location that the movie is

regards

libs

I could be that some were download previously.

I'm a bit concerned why the current SRT are being downloaded to your movie folders.  Does Emby have read/write access to these libraries?

yes,

i mount on the emby server 3 folder /media /NAS_xxxx (music) another /media/NAS_xxxx(movies) and /media/NAS_xxxxx(tvshow), with this the Emby Server can read the media on this folder and can write.

but if you wont we can check, what you sugest

regards

libs

Do NFO files or graphics get written to the media directories?  If so we know Emby can write to it fine.

hi

i think is workin because anything that i write on the metadata and save i receved positive information like you can se below

5e852be403dca_1.png

Then that means Emby Server does not have write access to the folder. Please attach the emby server log from when you tried to do this and we can help verify that. Thanks.

• Like 1

Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from NapiSub

Error SubtitleManager: Error downloading subtitles from Addic7ed

etc

You're not downloading any subtitles. I also noticed you're using the hash method which requires an exact match on the file.  This is fine depending on how you secure your files.  The problem here is Emby isn't able to download the subtitles.  If it can't download them it can't write them!

You may want to to join OpenSubtitles VIP to get 1000 downloads per 24 hour period.

OR for testing right now, turn OpenSubtitles off for 24 hours so Emby makes no use of it.

Then in 25 hours we can turn it back on and try a manual download or two to see that Emby Server is writing them to the correct spot with your media.

ALSO please make sure you have configured OpenSubtitles properly with your credientials as described in this Knowledge Base Article: https://support.emby.media/a/solutions/articles/44001160043

hello luke

thanks for you support in attach the log file from emby from 2020.04.01.2320 to 2355

regards

Addic7ed timed out. Either they were down at the time of this log, or you may have something blocking your connection to it.