newly released movies tab

OnyxUK

OnyxUK

Hey peeps, 

Just a quick post as i am new to emby and in the middle of changing over from plex. when starting to add my movies to emby i have noticed that they is no tab for "newly released movies".

when showing my family our new emby they all was asking the same and im very shocked this hasn't been already done, i have seen a lot of threads about this but i dont think people know what they are on about to a certain degree. ei sorting movie by date, using a plugin or spotlight etc, as you can see in the photo below from my plex server, i have NEWLY released movie and RECENTLY added movies, 

im not going to be buying emby just yet as i would like to test it for a bit first to see what its like. i love the amount of customization you can do along with the tv mode, these types of things smash plex outta the water.

i would like to have my media server a bit like Netflix and emby is starting to do that very well but little things can go along way and really hope this gets added and maybe movie genres tabs too. 

post-581867-0-51227900-1585416172_thumb.png

• Like 1