Following the last 2 updates of LG app (1.0.20 and 1.0.24) I am unable to play any of the video contents that I am trying to access on a WebOS 2 LG TV - LF630V.
When pressing play, the app tries to start the video, displays a black screen for couple(30-40) of seconds and then returns below error:
No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.
Model: LG webOS TV LG630V-ZA
WebOS TV version: 2.2.3-169 (beehive-biscayne)
Firmware version: 04.06.30
I had no luck with any of the following attempts:
- uninstall app, unplug the tv cord, reinstall app
- disable (any type of) subtitles
- lower the video resolution and/or bit-rate in the video section
- try any mix of values between home network and internet network quality in the general settings menu. After changing the values here couple of times, the same error is returned when trying to play the videos, but much faster, black screen duration only 3-4 seconds.
Important to note is that I have no issues in playing the same video files with any of the following:
- LG app on a WebOS 3 49UJ701V TV - 1.0.20/24 (or any other previous versions) playing successfully the videos
- Emby theater for Windows (PC or laptop)
- Last(or any previous) version of Emby for Android (Huawei P20 PRO)
Unfortunately I don't have access to Emby server as it is not under my management/control, so I cannot provide any server logs or partial/full video files for troubleshooting purposes.
All I know is that Emby server is up to date and this issue was not present on the WebOS 2 TV with the LG app versions prior to 1.0.20 - that is 1.0.16/18/19.
Therefore would it be possible to share the USB version of the LG app version 1.0.19?
Any other idea that might help with this situation is more than welcome,