Season/Series images the same

gillmacca01

gillmacca01

Had to recently reinstall Emby from scratch (failed HD), and I am noticing that when the images are downloaded for TV Shows, the season images are the same as the series image. If I search for new series image and replace, it replaces all the season images with the same image. I can search per season, and can see different season image options from tvdb

I have attached the part of the log, where I have changed the series image

1.txt

Edited by gillmacca01

gillmacca01

Been doing further investigations.  I used to have in the media folders, posters for each season (season01-poster, season02-poster, etc), but they have all vanished, and now all I have is season-all-poster. If I delete season-all-poster, and then using metatdata manager, I tell it to replace the images, nothing gets written to the media folder. I have checked library settings, and it is ticked to 'save artwork into media folders'.

If I manually search and select an image, it gets added to my media - just looks like its not doing it automatically

This is happening on most of my tv shows. Here is an example:

What gets added by when series is added to Emby:

5e7cba59167db_1.png

And this is what I see when I search for an image. As you can see the image is different to what is currently being displayed:

5e7cba9338788_2.png

Edited by gillmacca01

gillmacca01

But shouldn't Emby download season images. If I add a new series, it wouldn't have season images to start with, and I know before I had the HD failure, that when I added a new series, it would download automatically season images 

gillmacca01

TVDB, Fanart and TheMovieDB in that order

Fetcher settings: Primary, Banner and Thumb. Max backdrops: 1   Min backdrop width: 1280

gillmacca01

The second image is the result of a search from season 1

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

gillmacca01

I was able to do it manually via Emby

gillmacca01

Yes it does, but as I said, i am only able to get them manually

it seems to be working just fine from here in my testing. please attach a complete log file from an example of adding a new season, rather than just a log snippet. thanks.

gillmacca01

I have just tried adding a brand new tv series, and it is now pulling season images.

Not sure why it's not doing it on older series. Might try deleting nfo, jpg's, etc and see what happens when i refresh

Happy2Play

Have you tried Refresh search for Missing?  Or Refresh and replace images?

With TVDB is could be many things.