emby + kodi on xbox one problems

Perun696

quickmic

There is a kodi plugin called something like log uploader. you can use it.

In the kodi.log must be at least in information what's the problem. Not necessarily a crash msg.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quickmic said:

There is a kodi plugin called something like log uploader. you can use it.

In the kodi.log must be at least in information what's the problem. Not necessarily a crash msg.

Ok. I will use it after I kick my sons off of the game. Nothing was showing up in the log area. Nothing basic, information, or warning.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 9:26 AM, quickmic said:

You can try this version. The internal ports are changed to 57341 and 57342. But I really doubt, that this solves any issue.

plugin.video.emby-next-gen-6.2.4-build 15 (ex2) - test -> ports.zip 1.3 MB · 1 download

After about a month of trying to figure my problem out I finally stumbled on this flawed solution.

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2021/10/fix-kodi-xbox-addons.html?m=1

Apparently python on Kodi 19.3 is screwed up. Besides having problems with connecting to my emby server. I couldn't get the weather addon to function. After installing xbmc.python via the instructions depicted above I was able to connect to my emby server and get the weather addon working. The weather addon works as intended but I cannot get my libraries to sync correctly nor can I execute a local database reset.

quickmic
8 hours ago, Quek9 said:

After about a month of trying to figure my problem out I finally stumbled on this flawed solution.

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2021/10/fix-kodi-xbox-addons.html?m=1

Apparently python on Kodi 19.3 is screwed up. Besides having problems with connecting to my emby server. I couldn't get the weather addon to function. After installing xbmc.python via the instructions depicted above I was able to connect to my emby server and get the weather addon working. The weather addon works as intended but I cannot get my libraries to sync correctly nor can I execute a local database reset.

You can send me a kodi.log after you synced your database. Maybe I find something, actually the sync should be ok.

20 hours ago, quickmic said:

You can send me a kodi.log after you synced your database. Maybe I find something, actually the sync should be ok.

I don't know how to pull the kodi.log from the xbox kodi.

2 hours ago, quickmic said:

There are Kodi plugins available for log downloads.

I'm unfamiliar. Could you point me in the right direction?