FR: Server/Plugin - a streaming plugin

KRA
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Primarily I will use it for TVHeadend

But I also plan to use it for streams that are open but locked to a spesific network, so I have access to it all over. 

psykix

I'm messing about with this at the moment and adding and deleting streams to see what works.

How do I get the streams to update though? I added two which didn't work, so went back and deleted those and added 2 more, but I still only see the old 2, not the new ones..

psykix

I had same problem either refresh page or restart server dont remember what worked.

Neither works here :-(

psykix

Add a third

Hmm.. Tried that, and it added another old one back instead!!

Also, what's image URL for?

I thought maybe a channel logo but that didn't work :-p

psykix

I'll try again then. However I'm struggling to get it to forget the deleted streams and show the new ones at the moment :-(

im85288

I think I had to first add it with a different name...then delete them both..then add the new one. Something like that :)

psykix

After a server update they appeared.

Something odd happening though - they are obviously being cached somewhere even after deletion.

Edit : ones I delete this morning disappeared straight away. Will see how it goes :-)

Edited by psykix

snazy2000

I've requested that I can turn off caching in some places but may have to wait a while for other more important things to be done =)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

psykix

Yeah, it's causing issues again - somehow streams deleted yesterday reappeared today after I thought it was working.

snazy2000

Can you try restarting your MBS see if that removes the onces you deleted

Edited by snazy2000

psykix

Can you try restarting your MBS see if that removes the onces you deleted

I had already tried that. Restarting makes no difference. It seems to be a little bit random when it updates or not.

I've uninstalled the plugin at the moment and will reinstall later and try again :-)

I'm not using it in anger, was just playing around to see what it could do!

The Baron

I have the same issue here, in the WebViewer, I am getting an entry for what seems to be the first stream created in a sequence. I can delete that stream in the IPTV plugin, but it remains in the WebViewer. Strangly, when you go into the edit section of the stream, you cannot modify the path, for example. It seems to be set to read-only, unlike other streams which you can edit.

I've tried restarting MBS and the host, neither of these steps resolve the issue.

kingy444

@@snazy2000

Been testing out the IPTV plugin. Curious if you could customise it to not show username/password in the path field when viewing the channel page.

Two options:

Dont display it at all or use a string replace method ?

The other thing I have noticed is that once a stream is added you cant edit it. You mist recreate it

snazy2000

I will make edit work when i get a chance. 

Ill see what i can do with it not showing up

Im currently working on some other projects atm :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys. i figured the app wouldnt' auto-update which would allow you to stay where you are. if that didn't  happen, apologies.

im85288

Same for me...even worse I'm away from home so this was not a nice surprise :(

• 3 years later...