I liked the Look of Disney+ so

deiniol39

deiniol39

Been having a play today after seeing Disney's logos from Disney+ Platform. I am no Photoshop expert so please be gentle.

I'll keep updating what I make. I'll put the PSD into the share once i'm done.

So if anybody doesn't like the colours they can change it.. It very basic.

New Link

5e7a792004a8e_Dreamworks1.png

Edited by deiniol39

• 2 months later...
centuryx476

I'm home and bored. So hit me up if you want me to create extra's.

Hello,

These are great. Your google drive is empty.

Do you have these still available ?

Also, is it possible to make a "TV Show" icon that looks like these ? I have ZERO photoshop skills.

deiniol39

Hello,

These are great. Your google drive is empty.

Do you have these still available ?

Also, is it possible to make a "TV Show" icon that looks like these ? I have ZERO photoshop skills.

Thanks for letting me know about the broken link. I have updated it. 

Not sure what you mean about the TV Show, do you want individuals or just a standard TV shows one. I have 2 in the share now. I updated the original..

Keep Safe

D

centuryx476

No problem,

For example in your original shot you had this "Movies" icon(See attached). This will represent my movies tab. Can you make one that will represent "TV Shows".

Also, the attached picture is not in the zip file. If you can bring it back that would be great. These are the best icons I have seen in a while and I want to make my emby look nice and sleek...

Thank You

post-413648-0-45576400-1590876093_thumb.jpg

Edited by centuryx476
  • Like 1

kingsphan

No problem,

For example in your original shot you had this "Movies" icon(See attached). This will represent my movies tab. Can you make one that will represent "TV Shows".

Also, the attached picture is not in the zip file. If you can bring it back that would be great. These are the best icons I have seen in a while and I want to make my emby look nice and sleek...

Thank You

I am also interested in the TV show Icon that centuryx has attached.  Plz make one for us.  pretty plz

Opps! I just realized that you do have a TV show icon, but can you please do a Kids TV and Kids Movies?

Edited by kingsphan

deiniol39

I am also interested in the TV show Icon that centuryx has attached.  Plz make one for us.  pretty plz

Opps! I just realized that you do have a TV show icon, but can you please do a Kids TV and Kids Movies?

I've had a quick go for you.

• Like 1

deiniol39

Also well done.. It's exactly how I started.. Playing is the best way..

Deiniol

I've done a clean white Collections one with a faded background. also a new Kids tv one with and without balloons.. 

D

deiniol39

Your in luck I found where I got the master from and recreating it as best I can now.. It will be up soon as a Movies_alt

D

No problem,

Thank You

deiniol39

I've changed the colour and font of the Movies text to make it stand out more. Let me know if you don't like it I have it saved now..

D

No problem,

Thank You

kingsphan

You're not blind i'm just stupid. I put the incorrect link.

Proper share above now

Duh...

sweet! nice job

• Like 1