If I Have Premier What Does That Include?

Jarrod33764

Jarrod33764

I have a few questions...

When Im not home and I try to use the emby app it brings me to a screen to pay $4.99 to watch my movies.

1. If I pay for premier does this screen go away? 
  2. If I pay for premier can my brother use his app to watch my movies on my server without paying the $4.99?
  3. Does the $4.99 permanently unlock the app for watching movies or is this a recurring fee?
  4. Depending on the above answers, does every person that wants to watch my movies outside my network have to pay the $4.99?

Bonus Question :D

5.) How do you use KODI to watch Emby content? (I have been seeing the reference of using KODI or Roku to watch for free)

Thank you for your input, I really apprecite any and all answers.

legallink

I have a few questions...

When Im not home and I try to use the emby app it brings me to a screen to pay $4.99 to watch my movies.

1. If I pay for premier does this screen go away? 

I don't know which screen you are seeing on which app.  See @@ebr's link above.  There are one-time app unlocks and there is Premiere.  Premiere includes all apps.

1. If I pay for premier can my brother use his app to watch my movies on my server without paying the $4.99?

Yes

1. Does the $4.99 permanently unlock the app for watching movies or is this a recurring fee?

Again there is a one-time app unlock and premiere.  They are not the same.  If you do the app unlock, it unlocks the app but does not provide premiere features.  Aka,  you can do movie playback but not watch live tv.

1. Depending on the above answers, does every person that wants to watch my movies outside my network have to pay the $4.99?

If it's the app unlock, yes.  If you sign up for premiere, you get the number of devices included in the app subscription you choose.

Bonus Question :D

5.) How do you use KODI to watch Emby content? (I have been seeing the reference of using KODI or Roku to watch for free)

No idea.

Thank you for your input, I really apprecite any and all answers.