Small coverart afteer update 4.4.0.40

wonderfulman1

wonderfulman1
Hello,

why after the update 4.4.0.40 (using the browser) are the poster covers all small? Could you reset the graphics like the previous update and bring back the bigger covers? Thank you

wonderfulman1

In the old file, in addition to having the bigger cover, do not have to click on "read more" to read the plot of the film. It was clearly the font and setting of the old version of the server.5e77f808e5b4a_OLD.jpg5e77f81607892_NEW.jpg

Happy2Play

I would assume Ember needs updated as Luke changed from a fixed image size to a scaled image size.

Happy2Play

In the old file, in addition to having the bigger cover, do not have to click on "read more" to read the plot of the film. It was clearly the font and setting of the old version of the server.5e77f808e5b4a_OLD.jpg5e77f81607892_NEW.jpg

But after opening Ember are you sure you are talking about the same App?  These are not images from Ember for Emby (Emby RT 4.5.292)

wonderfulman1

Ok yes the poster got a little smaller, but it's still a good size, no?

No it's not beautiful! It was much better before. In terms of space occupation and ease of reading of the plot, we have clearly taken a step back.

wonderfulman1

But after opening Ember are you sure you are talking about the same App?  These are not images from Ember for Emby (Emby RT 4.5.292)

Obviously YES! I opened the web application with the same browser (Chrome), but the resizing can also be seen using other browsers. The server, installed on a PC, has updated itself and since then everything has been downsized badly, also the annoying "read more" has appeared, which was not worth anything because before it was not there and everything was much more easy to read. Restore the graphics as they were before please.

Well on my Chromebook admittedly it does look a little small, so I'll see what improvements can be made there. Thanks.

wonderfulman1

Even the font and the spacing of the plot is less readable now, if compared to the previous one, the "read me more" was not present and it was convenient to read everything immediately. However, I'm glad to have reported it to improve an already excellent product. :-)

wonderfulman1
Thanks to you and the team!

But anyway, to "fix it", just roll back the application. Think about it.   ;)

Edited by wonderfulman1