Standalone Music App

fizzyade

slyfox
On 04/05/2022 at 05:14, vferg said:

I came here immediately after finding this app a few hours ago but it looks like everyone already found it! This thing has made my week, it has been forever since I have liked a phone app this much. It's crazy how new it is yet still goes way above the others I have tried. I saw the developers name and quickly realized it's the same guy who created yatse so I fully expect this to get way better over time. If you go over to his support site he is taking requests for features and a lot of people have had success pretty quickly.

Which app are you referring to?

wordlover

I feel like I am missing something. Since the recent revisions to Emby's server and Android app, the only difference I see with Symfonium is the still-missing-in-Emby ability to sort by Album Artist within a Genre. What else is everyone so excited by in Symfonium that Emby still lacks?

slyfox

I really want a dedicated Mac app that can add tracks to playlists. Like PlexAmp.

Edited by slyfox
  • Like 1

Tolriq
17 hours ago, wordlover said:

I feel like I am missing something. Since the recent revisions to Emby's server and Android app, the only difference I see with Symfonium is the still-missing-in-Emby ability to sort by Album Artist within a Genre. What else is everyone so excited by in Symfonium that Emby still lacks?

Have you tested the app and checked the settings to make it like you like ? If yes and you still do not see a UI/UX/functions difference then yes you probably don't need an advanced music player and the Emby app can perfectly play music. Everyone have different needs.

• 3 weeks later...