Emby findet freigegebene Ordner auf Synology nicht

Leania

Leania

Guten Morgen,

ich habe den Emby Server auf eine andere NAS umziehen müssen, vorher waren Videos und Emby Server auf verschiedenen NAS. Leider findet Emby jetzt die freigegebenen Ordner auf der Synology nicht. Weder wenn ich den Pfad direkt eingebe, noch wenn ich versuche über das Suchtool zu arbeiten. Beim Suchtool hängt er sich immer in der 2ten Ebene (volume1/SERIEN) auf und kommt auf die Suchseite zurück. Das gleich passiert wen ich versuche denn Ordner zu mounten.

Hat irgendwer eine Idee was ich falsch mache?

Danke und Gruß

• 1 year later...
anrecana

Guten Morgen

habe DSM 7 und emby findet auch nicht meine freigegebenen Ordner, Rechte sind alle richtig .

z.b wenn ich auf neue oder alte bibliothek gehen volume1/serien nimmt er diesen nicht an bricht einfach ab

Rights are a little different on DSM 7.  Did you give rights to the Internal Emby user?

From Control Panel go to Shared Folder and edit each share that is used by Emby Server.  Click the share, then EDIT, go to permission tab, select System internal user from drop down,
grant emby user read/write access.

Let us know if this solves your problem.

Edited by cayars
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Wurstbrot3000

Hi, I have the same problem. I updated my DSm to Version 7 and had to reinstall emby on the DSM.
To get a completely fresh installation, I deleted "/volume1/@appdata/EmbyServer" via ssh.

Then I reinstalled emby and after the user setup and setup of emby Premiere I tried to configure the library. 

After the setup, I tried to scan, but the library wants not to scan. 
User Permissions are correct, I checked. What can I do? Any ideas? :)

embyserver (1).txt hardware_detection-63773712881.txt

On 11/28/2021 at 11:08 AM, Wurstbrot3000 said:

Hi, I have the same problem. I updated my DSm to Version 7 and had to reinstall emby on the DSM.
To get a completely fresh installation, I deleted "/volume1/@appdata/EmbyServer" via ssh.

Then I reinstalled emby and after the user setup and setup of emby Premiere I tried to configure the library. 

After the setup, I tried to scan, but the library wants not to scan. 
User Permissions are correct, I checked. What can I do? Any ideas? :)

embyserver (1).txt 1.42 MB · 2 downloads hardware_detection-63773712881.txt 113.94 kB · 0 downloads

Re: