Fanart.tv - raising monies

CBers

Hi CBers, thanks for posting about that.

I put up the tracking bar as we are half way through the year but quite far off half way to the goal.

The API is currently at around 125million hits a month for around 2.5million users, so we must be doing something right, unfortunately it all happens in the background so 99.9% of those 2.5million have never even heard of us.

• Like 1

We do throw a donation their way every month but it will only be a drop in the bucket.  I highly encourage all MB users to also support fanart and the other free service providers we use.

• Like 1

Yeah, many thanks ebr, MediaBrowser contributions actually account for nearly 20% of the current total, so more like a big ice cube in a glass ;)

• Like 2

Koleckai Silvestri

As a consumer of fanart.tv, I will have to make a donation once we recover from vet bills. They add up quickly.

• Like 3

Koleckai Silvestri

Tried to make a donation and the page breaks. Will try again later.

Cheesegeezer

As a consumer of fanart.tv, I will have to make a donation once we recover from vet bills. They add up quickly.

Vets = wedding planners

They have no idea bout the real world. I have horses and i hate the quacks!!!

Tried to make a donation and the page breaks. Will try again later.

I just had the same problem.  Went back through it and it worked.

Koleckai Silvestri

After submitting all my information for the donation, it forwarded me to a page not found page so I couldn't enter in payment information. I didn't previously have an account but that portion seemed to work properly as I was emailed a password. Couldn't log into the forums earlier but it worked when I tried just now.

Edited by Wayne Luke

Kode

Hmm, weird, I will take a look into that.

Annoyingly the IPN doesn't appear to be working either, so I have to manually approve the donations

Kode

Hmm, yeah, it doesn't seem to like it when the user isn't logged in, this stupid plugin was less buggy before it was updated =/

I had the exact same experience.  Repeating the donation process worked.