Emby keep crashing avery day

alext41

alext41

HI,

i have runnig on my synology DS416play emby server 4.3.1.0-1.

Mostly every day i must restart the emby server, select start from the synology interface.

What information is needed from your side, how to send my logs to you?

Should i first enable debug logging?

Thx

alex

Hi there, please attach the emby server log from the last time you had to do this. Thanks.

Hi,

here is the serve log from the last restart.

at the moment debug logging is not turned on, but i can enable it if this is needed.

thx

Alex

Is this log from restarting the server back up again after the crash occurred? If yes then please attach the previous log file. Thanks !

alext41

Is this log from restarting the server back up again after the crash occurred? If yes then please attach the previous log file. Thanks !

Yes this was the one after restarting it, here is the one from before.

thx

Alex

embyserver-63720330457.txt

As a test, can you try uninstalling the Cover Art plugin, then restarting the server and seeing if that helps? Thanks.

alext41

As a test, can you try uninstalling the Cover Art plugin, then restarting the server and seeing if that helps? Thanks.

Ok i will do it, let see if that helps.

thx

Alex

surraender

Hi,

I have the very same problem. Attached is the log file from when the server was still running the last time. I will also uninstall the Cover Art plugin.

Thanks for the help

emby_log_20200323.txt

Edited by surraender

surraender

Hi,

I have the very same problem. Attached is the log file from when the server was still running the last time. I will also uninstall the Cover Art plugin.

Thanks for the help

I just realized that I don't use the Cover Art plugin...

emby_log_20200323.txt

Edited by surraender

FrostByte

I just realized that I don't use the Cover Art plugin...

You also forgot to attach the log :)

surraender

How do you define crashed?

The server stops running. I have to restart it via the interface of the synology disk station.

tlkounev

I have same problem. It´s every time when my wife watching for few hours. She´s reparing it by physically restarting synology(Everytime I wasn´t at home) than I don´t know what happened. :( I have DS216+II with Intel Celeron CPU.

But I don´t want to deal with it. I was waiting for new release and it´s still unavailable... Than I´m leaving. I´m done with Emby. I ended Emby premiere and I´m leaving to another solution... I need media center with capability to play media files and support for TVheadend which is on Emby totaly horrible. And I don´t want to wait weeks for upgrades and bug repairing(file sorting, etc)... And I hate when every client is different(android TV vs tizen on Samsung TV vs windows).

surraender

Hi everyone,

sadly my server has still the same issues. As I'm in quarantine atm, I would have time to deal with the problem but it seams that there is nothing I can do. The server crashes multiple times a day. I discovered that the ram usage of the disk station is very high right before the server crashes.

When will the update come for Synology? Do you actually know what causes the problems?

Thanks