Shaefurr's GameBrowser Icons (updated 5/8/15)

shaefurr

• 1 month later...
buddyweiser

53b0f31c2ec48_LifeSimulation.jpg

53b0f32f67eae_LifeSimulation.jpg

Schweet! Thanks a lot for these bud. Any way I can also get one with no effects to use as backdrop?

shaefurr

Schweet! Thanks a lot for these bud. Any way I can also get one with no effects to use as backdrop?

Yup.

53b0f67aa51f7_Lifesim.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
buddyweiser

Ok, so here's what I'll probably end up doing, ill try anbd make the icons with both a console and a controller image.

5376286bbec99_console.jpg

53762876cc298_controller.jpg

@@shaefurr are you still working on these? Just curious, I was playing around with gamebrowser tonight and I've decided I like the idea of clear art as Primary Images like this screenshot I took:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax7x807jaj90xfs/360%20Console.png?dl=0

If you're up to it I'd like to make all of my game systems in MBC look like the this experiment of the 360 does! I'd happily buy you a case of beer but thats about it as christmas is approaching fast. Let me know what you think about this please!

shaefurr

@@shaefurr are you still working on these? Just curious, I was playing around with gamebrowser tonight and I've decided I like the idea of clear art as Primary Images like this screenshot I took:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax7x807jaj90xfs/360%20Console.png?dl=0

If you're up to it I'd like to make all of my game systems in MBC look like the this experiment of the 360 does! I'd happily buy you a case of beer but thats about it as christmas is approaching fast. Let me know what you think about this please!

I had stopped working on the gamebrowser icons a while back, since the downloads had came to a crawl, but i'll be glad to make these :)

buddyweiser

So before I go making more, is this how you want them?

https://www.mediafire.com/?w9yzmilzb7eozss

Yes those are awesome! What do you think about doing a thin white border around them? Im not sure how they would look over a dark backdrop but Im also not sure if the white line would take away from the image.. Im loving the disparity style images! Im really excited about these :)

shaefurr

Yes those are awesome! What do you think about doing a thin white border around them? Im not sure how they would look over a dark backdrop but Im also not sure if the white line would take away from the image.. Im loving the disparity style images! Im really excited about these :)

I'll try some like that as well

Update: Didn't get a chance to work on much today and I got a busy end of the week, but ill get these busted out asap, I already have all the consoles cropped so ill just have to go through and color all of them.

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

shaefurr

Try these 2 with the white border, let me know which one you like, I am going through and coloring them already so just let me know whatever you like more.

https://www.mediafire.com/?t8ptxkyy79uag9v

• Like 1

buddyweiser

@@shaefurr, so I tested the ps2 with and without the white border on light and dark backdrops, and I actually think that the first one you did without the white border looked the best. Unless the border was disparity blue, I would do them without the border :) thanks a lot for helping me out with these!

Sent using my G3

buddyweiser

@@buddyweiser This is basically the complete set, only missing the 2 for the commadore systems. https://www.mediafire.com/?rcd22e7v73fogam

These all look so great! Thankyou so much! One small thing I noticed was a line in the top-left of the xbox360 image...I just erased it in gimp but the image seems blurrier now, which isn't a big deal, but you might want to touch it up for other downloaders :) and speaking of xbox360, do you have 360 games managed in gamebrowser? If so, how exactly? I noticed the 360 is not listed in the server plugin config...

shaefurr

Ah ok I'll fix it, and no I don't, just made that one for the heck of it. I doubt there will ever be a 360 emulator, and I see no reason to have 360 games in gamebrowser except to just show off what games you own.

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr

Yeah I heard they were in development for the past 5 years or what not, didn't know they had any working ones though. Let me know if it works.

Maleficarum

There's a 360 emulator? Wow I'm out of touch, last I saw there wasn't even a working xbox 1 (no not that one) emulator besides the one that could sort of play halo.

Edited by Maleficarum

buddyweiser

@@shaefurr, there is a 360 emulator, and I believe a ps3 emulator is in development. A friend at work told me about the 360 emulator recently and I've been meaning to try it out :D

Sent using my G3

buddyweiser

Updated the main post, 3 new sets added. Enjoy.

Great job on these, they all look amazing! Im struggling to find a set of icons to use as backdrops that look as good behind the disparity images in comparison lol.

Sent using my G3