Shaefurr's GameBrowser Icons (updated 5/8/15)

shaefurr

shaefurr

If anyone feels like making some gb icons, I'd be happy to upload the psd with the 43 cropped console images.. from the aura/mbt set. I can do the others as well but id need to clean up the psd's first

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

shaefurr

Havn't spent a lot of time on these lately, but heres the ones I have done.

cv8w.jpg

etz3.jpg

2uo5.jpg

cmw3.jpg

fg73.jpg

ut49.jpg

q8eq.jpg

yt1r.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

shaefurr

@@shaefurr, You Rule :)  Do you have plans to make the portrait version to?

I was converting them to portrait as I made them, im done making them just working on the portrait preview and zipping the images, should be posted on the 1st page in 5-10 min

UPDATE: Done and posted on main page

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

AlwinHummels

You're the best thanks again but the landscape link is the same as the portrait link :)

Edited by AlwinHummels

techywarrior

Are these new "mb3 standard style" genre images going to download automatically like the movie and tv ones? (probably more a question for Luke but maybe you already discussed it somewhere)

shaefurr

Are these new "mb3 standard style" genre images going to download automatically like the movie and tv ones? (probably more a question for Luke but maybe you already discussed it somewhere)

I have no idea, we discussed a while back about having the gamebrowser icons downloading automatically, but we didnt discuss the game genres, @@Luke

• Like 1

shaefurr

You're the best thanks again but the landscape link is the same as the portrait link :)

Fixed the link, thanks

• Like 1

bloodtaker

That is a sexy case gotta love Cooler Master

I have the haf 932 myself been thinking about upgrading to the cosmos pictured above

Great work as usuall

shaefurr
Trying to base this next set off a theater scheme with darker colors and lighting effects. 

b4qu.jpg

juut.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
AlwinHummels

Hello Shaefurr, here I'm again sorry :P

but is it possible to make the GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Landscape also without the text and lines? so I can use them as backdrop.

Thanks a lot

buddyweiser

shaefurr, is it possible to request 2 genre posters in GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait? I love the way this format looks, but I am missing "Fighting" and "Life Simulation".

shaefurr

shaefurr, is it possible to request 2 genre posters in GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait? I love the way this format looks, but I am missing "Fighting" and "Life Simulation".

Fighting should be in there, but ya I missed the life sim so ill add that one to the style 2 sets

buddyweiser

You're right about the fighting, and I looked twice before I posted! Haha, sorry about that.

shaefurr

You're right about the fighting, and I looked twice before I posted! Haha, sorry about that.

lol Its ok, I had to download it and check myself to see if I had it in there :P

• 3 weeks later...
buddyweiser

Hello @@shaefurr, here I'm again sorry :P

but is it possible to make the GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Landscape also without the text and lines? so I can use them as backdrop.

Thanks a lot

I would also like to request these without the text and lines so as to use them as backdrop. Also, don't mean to press, but did you forget about the Life Sim? If possible I would like 3 styles, GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Landscape; GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait; and GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait-without the text and lines.

Thanks in advance bud, love the work you've done here!

• Like 1

shaefurr

I would also like to request these without the text and lines so as to use them as backdrop. Also, don't mean to press, but did you forget about the Life Sim? If possible I would like 3 styles, GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Landscape; GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait; and GameBrowser Genre Style 2 Portrait-without the text and lines.

Thanks in advance bud, love the work you've done here!

No I havnt forgotten, sorry just been under the weather the past month, ill get to them as soon as I can

Here's the wallpapers from the Genre Style 2 Landscape icons, ill make the life sim icons tomorrow if I get a chance.

With the dark overlay: https://www.mediafire.com/?n7j4i8fyebes20p

13298802404_f2e5f6f292_o.jpg

Normal: https://www.mediafire.com/?3n8lsu5ioh2hm2a

13298423295_c9219b9f5f_o.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 2

buddyweiser

Perfectly alright bud! I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget lol. Thanks again for all of your work! And I hope you feel better soon.

• 1 month later...
shaefurr

Havn't worked at all on the last set I started, but also might make these as well after I finish the library images from the bling thread.

lsqZMb4c.jpg aMqtTYeW.jpg

• Like 1

shaefurr

Ok, so here's what I'll probably end up doing, ill try anbd make the icons with both a console and a controller image.

5376286bbec99_console.jpg

53762876cc298_controller.jpg

• Like 1