Shaefurr's GameBrowser Icons (updated 5/8/15)

shaefurr

shaefurr

Finishing up 3 variations of the clearart to complete the disparity and FX styles I had started earlier. FX will be the same lighting style as I originally posted but will just have the disparity coloring as well. :D

• Like 1

shaefurr

Yeah can't help you there lol, good luck choosing I can't decide myself.

Also updated all the preview images on the main post, and im quite tempted to go back and finish the incomplete sets.. like, really tempted..

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
shaefurr

Main post updated with new preview images and the download links re-added, my older incomplete sets will be posted soon.

• 2 months later...
shaefurr

was making these for a view in Kodi but they didn't work out they way I wanted, posting them if someone wants to use as a wallpaper or something.

55a836951c254_1A.jpg

55a8369d35730_2A.jpg

55a836a4c583c_3A.jpg

55a836ac713f7_4A.jpg

55a836b4660a7_5A.jpg

55a836bbdfe3a_6A.jpg

• 7 months later...
shaefurr

Anyone interested in the FX set in different colors? I think it pairs well with disparity. Just dunno if anyone who uses disparity also uses game icons? If so I can make the color packs for FX if anyone is using one of the disparity color sets.

That would be this set..

56c8b4887dd30_folder.jpg

• Like 1

shaefurr

Love it shaefurr. I just updated my primary images with Gen.

Can I request some additional consoles? You are missing a few that I have/use and now those old images look Sooooo bad next to your set :)

Atari Jaguar, Sega Game Gear, Sega Saturn, Sega Master System, Turbo Grafix 16

Wow, reading back through this thread its insulting how many times you asked for these and I never got around to doing it. :(

Sorry I had way too much going on for a while there and just never put the time in to do these, I know this was like, YEARS ago, but do you still want them?