Auto Organize (Manual selection) Issues

AvengersFan

AvengersFan

@@Happy2Play please move this to a new topic. Thanks.

Hello all, experiencing a strange issue when I manually organise a movie.

For example, via the Auto organise section, I manually searched for Iron Man 3, the artwork search screen populated, I clicked the Iron Man 3 Art work, selected t and it got transferred to my movie folder. But I noticed that it also seemed to create a folder in my TV folder section called "IRONMAN Quest for Kona (2017)"

So when doing a manual search and transfer via Auto Organise on movies that are not automatically found and transferred, there seem to be a lot of crazy TV Folders that it creates as well. Happens often, but not always.

Not sure if its a setting my end, or the IMDB issue or what to be honest. Happy for any feedback or advice.

Cheers Mark

post-91733-0-84478500-1584610354_thumb.png

embyserver.txt

post-91733-0-85649000-1584610588_thumb.png

AvengersFan

I think I may have found the culprit. This is adding movie Titled Folders to the main TV folder as well as the Movie Folder. This appears to be happening when I run the organise from my IPAD Emby app.

Cheers Mark

post-91733-0-42765500-1584781491_thumb.png

post-91733-0-91436900-1584781500_thumb.png

server.txt

AvengersFan

Hi Luke, yes the single watch folder has been in place for a few years now and sits on the NAS in a public folder. 

cheers Mark. 

AvengersFan

Hi Luke, yes that’s correct. So it creates the folder in the Top Level movie Folder based on the movie name I selected and found in the search, but then it seems to create sometimes a randomly named empty folder in the top level TV folder.

For example it transferred IronMan 3 into the correct movie folder path, but it also created a folder called Iron Man Quest for Kinda (2017) in the top level TV folder which was empty. 

This dosent happen all the time, but often, and now that I think about it, Perhaps only when using the IPad Emby App. 

cheers Mark. 

Edited by mrf0ster

AvengersFan

Hi Luke,

more then happy to try, but I install on a QNAP NAS and have recently updated to emby-server-qnap_4.4.0.40_x86_64.qpkg.

How would I go about installing this?

@@PenkethBoy

Cheers Mark

PenkethBoy

You need to use something like putty or WinScp to transfer the file to your NAS

and put it in the /plugins directory

then restart the emby server on the nas - should appear

• Like 1

AvengersFan

Ok I have replaced Emby.AutoOrganize.dll with the one above to  /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/plugins/Emby.AutoOrganize.dll

I will do some transferring over the next few days and report back.

Thank you.

Cheers Mark
Edited by mrf0ster

AvengersFan

Hi Luke and all,

hope everyone is keeping safe and well and any isolation is not making you all too mad or bored!

The new .dll seems to working a treat. I have not had a repeat of TV folders being created randomly based on a Movie transfer. The first time I ran it, it seemed to be stuck at 10% and took quite a while to finish. But after the first run its seems to be working quickly and well. 

Thank you for your assistance, I will post any anomalies I come across, but so far so good.  

Cheers, Mark